Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Elopes Offline OP
OP Offline

Any tips to get in-depth information from books on Law or other highly technical disciplines, using PHOTOREADING?

Could someone explain to me how the 5-day plan works?

Thanks a lot

Eros

If I was to go through law school again I would recommend photoreading. The way to photoread a law book is the same way you photoread everything else. Preview, trigger words, photoread, dipping and skimming, rapid read and mind map. Put a lot of emphasis on mind mapping, I switched my approach for the last bar exam to mind maps and it was easier to study for because of the relationships that are visible in mind maps that regular outlines don't show. You will still have to trudge through case readings but, the more exposure you will have to the material, which photoreading gives you, the better you will understand the material.
George

Do a search for the 5-day plan. There's many posts on it. You can also look it up in the index of your PhotoReading book.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved