Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#20064 03/08/01 12:46 AM
OP Offline

I am very interested in doing image streaming due to the beneficial results one may receive. I have read that for every hour of image streaming you will gain .8 of an IQ point. So 10 minutes a day would amount to about 47 IQ increase after 1 year. I am interested in learning how to do this. But if anyone here could help me out and explain to me how I could go about doing this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm just wondering, why would i have to use a tape recorder or talk to a live listener? For me I will be useing a tape recorder, but I am wondering why I need to do this and talk aloud into the tape recorder, Can't I just talk aloud without tapeing it? And if I do happen to tape it, am I supposed to play it back? I am sure that someone here is knowlegeable in this area and may even be able to help me out. Thank you for your efforts.

#20065 03/08/01 01:07 AM

There is an image streaming group that is now available through Yahoo. The participants support Win's claim that you need to have a "listener" to accomplish the best results. There is something about knowing that there is a listener that provides better reinforcement to the process (gives it validity). I guess your inner mind gives it more attention when it knows you think enough of the process to share it in some way. The group seems to be divided on actually listening to the tape. I'd say that it's less than 50% that actually listen to previous streams.

There have been participants who have been willing to share their image streams and it's a very interesting read. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com to find it. I haven't done a lot of image streaming myself, but I did feel that my streams were higher quality when I had a listener. In my case, I was using my laptop and Dragon Naturally Speaking. The results were hilarious (because of translation errors) but it didn't matter to the streaming process. The images were definitely sharper and more defined when there was a listener of some sort. I'd be interested in finding out how people experience the visual process since I'm not highly visual.

The participants have given high marks to Win's "Einstein Factor" tape set that is available through Nightingale-Conant. I've been holding out to see what LS is going to provide with the Genius Code, but I'm not sure I'll hold out much longer...

As far as the IQ increase, there seem to be differences of opinion on that as well. The biggest sticking point appears to be whether or not it's sustained. I side with the group that says, "Who cares if my IQ increases? If my creativity improves and my intuition strengthens and my visualization skills improve, that's enough for me."

Good luck. Let us know how you get on. It would be interesting to find someone who uses image streaming as an activation method.

#20066 03/08/01 01:16 AM

I am also very curious about Image Streaming's applications to PhotoReading. The way I learned about Photoreading in the first place was from The Einstein Factor, but I never really got into Image Streaming. I implore anyone who has used Image Streaming for activation to write about what he or she has found, because I am extremely interested in it. I think it could be really powerful, but neither my image streaming nor my photoreading skills are at a level where I could attempt it.

Jeff

#20067 03/08/01 08:19 AM

The need of a listener has already been a topic on the DB, and even Paul Scheele contributed to it. Perhapt that thread can help you.

I tried ImageStreaming on and off, but not for activation, but there is a recommended technique out there called RapidFire ImageStreaming. The Project Renaissance folks claim that Free Noting could be the best activation method out there, but I never tried it. It's the same as with ImageStreaming: Sitting in my room and talking aloud, well it's an emberassing feeling, really.

What I noticed from ImageStreaming was a better recall of dreams, enhanced visualization skills and a better sensual awareness (Did you ever notice that the flame of a candle doesn't throw a shadow, but that you can the shadow of the wick perfectly clear?)

Jens

#20068 03/09/01 11:52 PM

Pete just posted in the "Beyond Human" forum excerpts from the "Genius Code."

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved