Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#20093 03/09/01 09:16 PM
MikeB Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Everyone,

I just picked up the PhR book last weekend and I've been practicing a lot. I haven't pulled off any amazing feats yet, but then again I haven't spent a whole lot of time activating. The material I'm practicing on is mostly C++ programming books so I figured that several passes would be good before I activate (comments on this?).

My question is, will a lazy eye affect the process? My right eye has about 20/80 vision - as a result I don't typically pay much attention to what I see out of it. On the plus side, though, it wanders just a tiny bit, so it is very easy for me to see the blip .

Thanx!
Mike

#20094 03/09/01 09:29 PM

Nope lazy eyes have no effect on the outcome what so ever. Sometimes i photoread with just one eye for the sake of it

Multiple photoreading through the text is good. Especially for you to gain confidence that the material is being downloaded into your other than conscious mind.

Just be sure you leave some time for incubation. I usually take a 1 hour nap after listening to the Paraliminal tape entitled "Memory supercharger".

Keep at it you're doing great!

#20095 02/24/02 06:52 AM

Hey Mike,

How are you making progress? I have a left lazy eye and dominant right eye. I am not able to really see the blips or stereograms without forcing my eyes to go crosseyed. I am just wondering if this is going to work for me? I need the confidence.

#20096 02/24/02 04:10 PM

I'm virtually blind in my left eye. It freaks people out, because although it makes an effort to focus on things, it's only half-hearted. It's not like I have a bona fide wandering eye - it's just a hair of a degree away from true focus. People pick up on it with the other-than-conscious mind, and it makes people scared.

One thing I've done, which is adapted from a Bandler story, is tell my right eye that it is the eye that's going to read for CONTENT, and to help me get the facts, details, and information from a book. My left eye, since it already bypasses my conscious mind, is the eye that reads for THEME and MOOD, and it's responsible for making the book coherent.

Also, I don't photoread with my glasses on. It's too confusing. I proved with the Dictionary Game and with The White Goddess that I'm better without them. I only use the glasses for the other steps of the system, where my conscious mind needs to interact with the text.

In the PhotoReading step, my conscious mind needs to interact with the mantra, the tangerine, and looking through the book onto the floor below.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited February 27, 2002).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved