Balkanboy, I am beginner in PRing and I do have some doubts about this system. However, I am quite certain it's possible. But I have to want it and work for it.

I believe that human beings have amazing capabilities only waiting to be discovered. People with special/paranormal capabilities have always existed. Are they different than me and you? Geniuses became geniuses because they stumbled upon some special 'technique', which vastly improved their memory and creativity. I think the same is with every out-of-ordinary person. They are different because they think, do and believe differently. Why they became different I don't know and it doesn't matter. What matters is what you do. We decide about our lives; about ourselves.

The same is with PRing. I've read/heard this saying many times, but you'll probably know it from Matrix: "I can only show you the door; you're the one who has to walk through it."

No matter how much Paul or Pete or anyone else showed you how to walk through, if you don't want to it's not gonna happen. I'm glad people believe and try. That's the way to do it. It's better to try and fail then not to try at all.

Do not blame others for your lack of courage. I know it's not easy to let go of your old beliefs, habits, patterns of thinking. But it's worth it.

I realize I am on beginning of the self-improvement road, and if LS can help me to speed up my progress, I'll be glad to give it a chance. If I could change myself from hardcore pesimist to an optimist, which everyone but me thought impossible, who can tell me I can't do this. Or anything else for that matter. I already did a greatest thing for myself (if you're anxious, fearfull, unsatisfied, bitter person all the time, you'll know how what I'm talking about).

You may say I'm dumb, naive, etc. but for the first time in my life (I'm 21) I see world of beauty. I was very successful at what I did as a pesimist, but I was never satisfied. For the first time I believe in myself fully; and others do to. I smile. I enjoy life. If that's what you call stupidity than you clearly mixed meanings of words.