Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1709 05/13/06 09:32 PM
OP Offline

Hello Alex, I have been using the various methods of the Genius code for a number of years. I have found it AWESOME. After I got over the limiting beleif that it couldn't work, it started to. I was wondering if there is any plans to create Multi level fast finishes with many different topics being covered at once. My theory behind this is that the conscious mind wont understand it (it will sound like mumble) but the pre conscious processor will be able to do it anyway. Then I could just direct learn it like normal... So your ears would be relaxed instead of your eyes?

I play basketball and I have used Photoreading with books. Could I do the same with Pictures or DVD's of people dribbling etc?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Learning Strategies is adding the Fast Finish to all their programs. I do not know of anyone working on that project. It is possible. I found you can use a text to speech program and then speed it up quite simply if you happen to have it in MP3 format. The windows media player controls.

That works for anything that has been recorded in MP3. I like it. Even though it adds a few minutes to listening time I feel I understand better what is being discussed. It really is something worth experimenting with however don't look to companies providing it. If you're keen create it yourself. It doesn't take much.

Alex

Somewhere, many years ago, as I was making my own sleep tapes, I accidently discovered that if I would speed up my tapes, I could hear them easier...it is difficult to describe...but I used to put records on at the higher speeds and I could understand the words better. I love the fast Finish, but it is still a little slow at the beginning of the Genius Code course. I understand that this speed will increase as it progresses. I can express that it makes my brain/mind relax just to have it all sped up...I actually feel relief when I speed things up. Thanks for the tip about the speech program on the computer! It means that I can make my own things faster and that is calming to my nerves, too! =o)

Interesting idea. I have thought of fast fowarding DVD's and VHS in order to process information.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved