Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#21019 05/03/01 07:31 AM
Jovo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi guys.

Since, many of you are exploring human potential, could you tell me what books/courses were the best for you?

I'm planning on buying few books on NLP,memory improvement and accelerated learning. What's your suggestion?

Thanks!

#21020 05/04/01 04:21 PM

about 2 years ago i bought this book about memory improvement. the guy who wrote it owns the guiness world record in memory games. he remembered a 500 sequence of numbers & told them from the start 2 finish& vice versa after it was read aloud b4 him only once. (he made about 2 mistakes, no1ns perfect ).
anyway i own this book its name is
"the secret of the excellent memory". i bought it in israel cause hes an israely but im sure theres a translation 2 it. the authors name is eran kats (im not sure about the last name whether it is spelled correctly..max alter it).
the techniques in the book r quite simple &can b ezly integrated. since the concsious cant remember more than 7+-2 bits on a single moment he just uses visualation & assosiations. this way i could remember about a 100 digits sequence about 3 days after finishing the book. this is great 4 memorizing stuff still i prefer solid comprehention over memorizing. but if u want 2 memorize & recall with eaze this is the book.

#21021 05/04/01 04:56 PM

_The PhotoReading Whole Mind System_, Paul Scheele

_Natural Brilliance_, Paul Scheele

_The Einstein Factor_, Win Wenger

_Pumping Ions_, Tom Wujec

"The Silva Method Home Study Course", Nightingale Conant

_The Mind Map Book_, Tony Buzan

_How To Increase Your Intelligence_, Win Wenger

_An Introduction To NLP_, Joseph O'Connor

"Personal Genius", Learning Strategies Paraliminal Tape

"Memory Supercharger", Learning Strategies Paraliminal Tape

"Belief", Learning Strategies Paraliminal Tape

ThinkFast - game from brain.com

"Lost Legacy", short story by R. Heinlein

"Phenomenon", movie starring John Travolta

_Awaken The Genius_, Patrick Porter

_Brain Building_, Marylin Vos Savant

"MindTrap", a thinking game

These are what occur to me off the top of my head. I'm away from my library right now, sorry. If I think of more, I'll post them.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved