Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#21388 05/27/01 11:50 PM
OP Offline

Hi all...

I was looking for Paul R. Scheele books on Amazon and ran into a "review" of the PR book. This gentlemen was saying that eye physiology negates the claims made to the effectiveness of PR because of the arrangement of rods and cones. The underlying statement was that pereipheral vision was insufficient to produce enough clarity in the words on the page for it to make a lasting impression on the mind.

Then I remembered my days in the Marine Corps. During a night ops training exercise, our DI taught us about night vision. He told us to try to hard focus on an item about 20 yards or so out into the noght. As we did, the item was difficult to see, and even sometimes seemed to dissappear into the dark. Then, our DI told us to open our visual field by looking at the entire landscape, and to bring the item( If I remember right, it was a pole with tires around it) a little outside the center of our field of vision. Amazingly, the item was very easy to see, and actually quite clear, considering we were not actually hard focusing on it.

Clarity of peripheral vision is really a proven biological fact. When we learn to open our field of vision and train our eyes to see peripherally, we can really see and receive quite a bit more.

cool.

NONOONONONONONONON

[This message has been edited by gaysexwithdogs (edited May 30, 2001).]

Wow! Looks like someone forgot their medication this morning!

hope you ever get to join the MC with this attitude. i think the US army would appreciate a candidate that has some respect to fellow marines gl.

I think gaysexwithdogs has some major issues Also since you're still in Highschool I think most of us will be able to attribute your post to Adolescent Immaturity. You shouldn't judge something or someone you know nothing about. When you get older you might one day understand that.

MikeB, yeah your right my crack dealer has been taking a vacation, so I don't access to my "medication".

Rannan you Dumbass, the MC is part of the US Armed Forces but not the army you crackwh0re.

MCUN-Tz, FU.

[This message has been edited by gaysexwithdogs (edited May 28, 2001).]

Hey gaysexwithdogs,
This is not the forum where you share your nasty fetishes about having sex with animals. I think you should just leave and save yourself the trouble.

[This message has been edited by Pete Bissonette (edited May 30, 2001).]

i stand corrected. still im allowd to do such a mistake because i dont really live in the US.
allow me to rephrase my thesis cause it's still more than valid:
i think that any group would appreciate a candidate that has some respect to fellow group members .

and psst...look at your nick .

please don't swear in this forum - most people dont find swearing as an answer. nor does it help your reputation. can't we all just get along?

Raanan Hadar

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved