Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Well, I went through a book about the use of positive reinforcement and answered each of their questions successfully. (They had about 16) I also PRed a book on hypnosis and did a simple induction.

How involved were the questions? Were they true / false questions?

Inasmuch as it was done in a psychology class, I take it you knew something about the subject already. Were these questions of the type that could have been answered by you with some though, without having to go throught the book?

Also, were the questions in a logical progression? In other words, if you answered one question that could have been answered merely by thinking about the content, could the second answer have been answered in light of the first question?

[This message has been edited by whatthe222 (edited June 04, 2001).]

I didn't read the book before this demo nor did I know anything in depth about the various uses of postive reinforcement. I answered some of their questions with quotes and page numbers from the book. As for the book on hypnosis, I've never studied hypnosis before and that was my first induction.

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by tlingit:
I didn't read the book before this demo nor did I know anything in depth about the various uses of postive reinforcement. I answered some of their questions with quotes and page numbers from the book. As for the book on hypnosis, I've never studied hypnosis before and that was my first induction.

Wow congragulations there tlingit! If that is not good enough proof for them that this system is real, then nothing else can reallly be done to change their minds. By the way I'm curious as to their reactions to your answering, what did they say? I have just started getting into photoreading lots of books for the past week or so and have had a tad bit of result from the system. How long have you been PRing for?

I've been PRing for a couple of years now. For several months I followed all the steps in the PR whole mind system. I still go to the library and PR a couple of books at least twice a week. As for the psychology class, it was fun to see the expressions on their faces. While I answered their questions I noted the jaw-drops and sneers. I do really hope you continue with the PR whole mind system. Did you buy the personal learning course?

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by tlingit:
I've been PRing for a couple of years now. For several months I followed all the steps in the PR whole mind system. I still go to the library and PR a couple of books at least twice a week. As for the psychology class, it was fun to see the expressions on their faces. While I answered their questions I noted the jaw-drops and sneers. I do really hope you continue with the PR whole mind system. Did you buy the personal learning course?

Yes I have baught the personal learning course and am trying to photoread at lest a couple books every day. I am not good with the activation step yet but I hope that it will click for me soon. Are the results supposed to be for example when super reading, that you just stop in the right places where your answers are to your purpose questions?

Hey,

Thanks for answering Tlingit.

Hey Mike! Good luck to you! Just play with it for a bit and don't get too strung out on the results just yet. One of the worst ways to get the results is to try too hard to force it. If you have a coach I would ask him/her for help as well.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved