Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#21576 06/06/01 03:24 PM
OP Offline

gaysexwithdogs is now back again and named gaysexwithhogs...
I don't know if he is on a Dial-up connection but if he is, then he can easily just come back by making up a new name and harassing people on these forums. That is because Dial-up connections use dynamic ip adresses which means your ip adress changes each time you sign online. If he is on a static ip connect, then his ip would stay the same all the time. (usually) Pete, did you ban gaysexwithdogs by name? or by the Ip adress? Or both?

#21577 06/06/01 03:33 PM
Iam Offline

I'm new to this forum. Although I've done a lot of reading of it so far. I just don't bother reading threads that have posters or topics that far off topic.

I don't feel obliged to read everything. Should I choose to read something that was annoying, I'd rather be able to identify the source easily. Let him keep his name.

The alternative is tightening up posting priviledges or giving more people the power to edit/remove posts and threads. Some spamming protection would be a good idea too.

I'm new here, but not new to forums. Sh*t happens all over the net. You have to wear rubber boots and not give too much attention to the less mature elements.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved