Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#21664 06/11/01 03:00 AM
OP Offline

Wow, today I was amazed by photoreading. Earlier today, I photoread a new book given to me for my graduation from high school. (I graduated officially today by the way) The book was called God is in the small stuff for the graduate. I quickly photoread it with a purpose of course from preview and I paid attention to the feelings evolked by the photoreading step. I had this feeling in my leg as I photoread over 1 of the pages, so I stoped photoreading, turned back a page and wow, the answer to 1 of my questions have been answered!

And also once again, just a few minutes ago, I was photoreading the Bible, and had a purpose in mind, by the way I didn't have to preview the bible, because I know how the layot of the book is already, anyway I had my purpose in mind, was curious and as i was photoreading page by page, I got this feeling on my head. So i stoped on the page and quickly super read down the left hand page and to my suprise, the answer to my question was on that page! Very exciting indeed! Didn't have to manually actiavate the books! So would this be concidered a type of spontanious activation? or a manual actiavation since technically i am useing the text at the time of photoreading as a catalyst for activation? Anyways I'm curious as to how many others of you here have experianced this type of activation before? I have read some posts I beleve before that had this simmilar type of experiance.

[This message has been edited by Mike Kovacs (edited June 10, 2001).]

#21665 06/11/01 11:15 PM

Wow! That's great! I've had some experience in PRing the Bible and have had some great results with a fair chunk automatically activating for me. Keep up the good work and I hope that you continue to PR.

#21666 06/12/01 04:50 PM

Lucky ducks!
I am on tape six and I am not doing very well so far we have tried to activate the photoreading book and natural brilliance and I have gotten diddle squat from them...I am trying very hard not to get discouraged but I am so anxious to PR the Bible. That is really the only book that I have to read! I really would just like to go to a bookstore and sit there all day PR and activating books. Well anyways I hope I can join your "successful PR the Bible" hehe

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved