Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#21715 06/13/01 02:21 PM
TDogg Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering if to see those 3-D pictures would mean that you would have to be in the photofocus state. I am having a hard time achieving the relaxed mental state, and even seeing those pictures is a challenge to me.
Also, if anyone could tell me some tricks to getting into this relaxed state I would definitely appreciate it.

#21716 06/14/01 05:16 AM

Those 3-D pictures certainly helped me develop my photofocus state. Now I can see the blip page instantly. I would recommend looking at few of those pictures each day.

One way I achieve a state of relaxed awareness is to close my eyes for a few moments and to keep them shut as I roll my eyes up as if I'm trying to look through the centre of my forehead. I keep my eyes rolled back like this whilst I take a few deep breaths and mentally repeat the word "relax". I find I enter the relaxed state instantly.

The reason I roll my eyes back is because I've heard it stimulates the production of alpha waves in the brain, which are conductive to relaxation. Hope this helps a little.

Alex #79185 02/11/12 08:53 AM

hello friends
i have tried to photoread a book for the first time after listening to the tapes "Paul s startling discoveries" at 36th minute he said that just intend the purpose and start fliping the pages in photofocus state that will get u into the state required for pring so i got a book insted of dictionary at that movement and made my purpose like this "what is the first word in the page 72 of the book and consciously repeated the purpose to maintain the present movement as told by cris payne in her tips to photoread and fliped the pages as i was fliping the blury pages in photofocus and suddenly i felt something bloom like a flash and turned the page back to my surprise it was 72 page i saw the word that's funny and i tried two more words that seems to be working but do we really get into the state reqired for pring just fliping pages in photo focus state?
once i went to mr svk my phsics lecturer and psyciatrist,he know brain functioning he knew about pringand long ago said that to enter theta state dont do all that just do the thing which u want(he ment fliping) and the brain will adjust itself but i didn't get him at that time but i tried it after listening to above tapes
plzzzzzzz help me out whether we get into state by just fliping pages.
when i mailed alex he replied like this:-
If you want to get into the flow with PhotoReading. Close your eyes take a deep breath
touch the top back part of your head and imagine the tangerine there. Affirm your
purpose and intent and flip the pages. PhotoRead the book.

Do that for 30 books over the next 3 days and you'll get into the flow state for PhotoReading.
will it really work

Learning Strategies Admin

Try it and see. Because I can and will say, yes. And you'd already know for yourself by now if you'd just do it.

Alex

I have tried it like this
i entered photofocus and kept the tangarine in position and tried pring after that i fliped the pages only once but didnot activate the book
is it better to activate the book after repeating the procces 3 to 4 times or can we activate it after once as a biginer

I heard in a tape by paul scheele he said that once a qigong master observed photoreaders and said that they do not send information through the eyes but through the third eye to the lower dauntain position
as i came accross sfq i tried to absorb the book maintaining the above proccedure and visualise energy absorption through the third eye after few movements i feel some pleasent energy absorbing above my eye brows in the middle and i suddenly closed my eyes and there was a closed book in front of my eyes and it appeared like image in mt mind
does it mean that i was doing correctly

Last edited by vinay kumar; 02/21/12 07:27 AM.

Activate some books and see. If you need me to validate what you're doing, you ain't got it.

Alex

Alex
any way i didn't try to activate the books but i felt a small vibration i n my fore head above the center of eye brow
i have read in a forum that when third eye activates it vibrates a gland connected to it very violently

as i started regular reading it stopped to vibrate
and i tried to do the process of flipping pages after flipping 10 pages it stated to vibrate again
for few times i switched between pring and regular reading
but the feeling continued and i tried
suddenly while i was pring stopped it in the middle and started regular reading but the feeling continued
and i observed the things going on but
i observed that though i was doing regular reading i was not focusing on words instead i was focusing on the white space which was done in photofocus
i feel that the dazling feel of vibration is something related to energy transfer from the forehead to the book and back to forehead again
as stated by paul scheele in his discoveries related to absorption of the book
haven't u ever experienced these feelings while pring

Last edited by vinay kumar; 02/22/12 12:15 PM.

Follow the steps, after PhotoReading the books activate. Stop analysing and start benefiting from the process.

What I experience I don't discuss because the learner starts analysing and not doing the process.

See what benefits are in all your feelings by activating some of the books you've PhotoRead. If it's good for you you're good to go.

Alex

Alex
thank u for not writing about ur experiances bcozz i was really analysing things without following the benifits of the system
i tried to activate the matirial which i proccessed while pring
i feel little past connection with the material though i have never read that part of book before
though i can't mentally remember the photograph of the page
and i experianced some difference while reading is that
some how i was seeing the white space in the book while doing regular reading

should i do pring multiple times a book

Last edited by vinay kumar; 02/23/12 09:41 AM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved