Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

thanks, purjo..appreciate your into

Thanks Margaret! <Blushing and smiling proudly>

Maybe it's just me, but it seems as though your case sounds like you could really benefit from looking into QiGong, and as previously said: other things like Zen, Yoga,various forms of meditation. . .

Just a thought. And. . .I could be wrong. After all, I know nothing of any experience with QiGong, but I soon hope to.

Hel Offline

quote:
Just a thought. And. . .I could be wrong. After all, I know nothing of any experience with QiGong, but I soon hope to.

Do you feel a tingling feeling in your hands/fingers, soles of your feet, when you go through the 3-2-1-relax to get into the ALS? Do your hands feel warm then? When you do 2-relax, and the tangerine technique, do you get a tingling feeling in/around your head? There, you've experienced qi.

[This message has been edited by Hel (edited May 27, 2002).]

Uhm. . .well I never use the 3-2-1 Relax method. . .

I guess once I find my copy of the PhotoReading BOOK that I seem to have misplaced I could go back through it. Ugh. . .how did I loose that thing. . .

Hel Offline

How do you usually relax and get into the accelerative learning state?

Oh yes. Definitely.

Administrator
Administrator

Youngprer, you once mentioned the tingling sensation when you read.

Whatever method you use to relax is fine. Paul teached the 3 to 1 method and there are heaps of others that work just as well. When you reached the point of being able to relax enough by just taking in a deep breath you start doing it naturally.

As for finding your book. Get into your relaxed state... and see if you can deepen it even further for this. When you are relaxed, think of the last time you remember having your book... did you show it to one of your classmates, were you reading it in bed, remember as many occasions as you can when you had the book and try and identify when was the last time. Usually from there you can track it down.

Now I'm sure you've checked under your bed and in the other school bag for the book so it's time to resort to asking that inner mind to tell you where it is. Activate the location of the book ask some questions of your mind.

Alex

Thanks for the advice, but the only conclusion is that something has done something with it, whether it be made off with it, or threw it somewhere.

And I do experience a relaxing sensation, along with a tingling feeling which completely covers my brain AT TIMES, but not always. It's very relaxing, almost like cool, energy filled, water has rehydrated the entire thing.

Mtt Offline

I was sleeping and the bit where my head usually throbs vibrated faster. My whole body was shaking, my teeth felt like they were being pulled out. I half-opened my eyes, and being half-awake, it was still happening. I fully woked up and it then disappeared. What could be happening to me?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved