Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

It's called sleep paralysis. It happens when your consciousness is awake and your body is asleep, not just deeply relaxed, but totally asleep. I think the vibrations would best described as energy.

Do you realize that were only a few steps away to have an OBE (Out of Body Experience), also called Astral Projection?
If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about and would like to know more, let me know!

Mtt Offline

When I first had it a few months ago,I was aware that I was sleeping, and that I was dreaming. In the dream, I was on the same spot as I was sleeping. The surroundings were darker and blurrier. When I tried to move my body, there was resistance. It felt like in a way, I was moving my body while under water.I was able to elevated myself, not easily though. There was still resistance. I tried to look at the spot I was at, to see if I can see myself, but it was too blurry.I felt like I was hovering.I travelled out of the window somehow,but it was still dark.The whole time,my body was vibrating.I then intentionly woke myself up knowing that I was in a dream state.I think they call it lucid dreaming.

This vibrating thing during sleep happened on several occasions with variations.One time when I woke up,it felt like my left hand ws charged.It was kinda buzzing,and felt like magnet.As I moved two of my fingers together,I felt a tingling on those two fingers.Strange!

I have to throw in my $0.02 worth. Have you been to a medical doctor for a proper diagnosis? The symptoms you describe could be caused by a number of problems, including sleep disorders (the area in which I am most familiar, having 2 myself). While I agree that a natural approach is valid in most circumstances, there are some things that herbs or multi-vitamins can't treat or cure. So, if it was me, I would start out with finding out what's causing this problem, and once I have that information, I would figure out the best way to deal with it.

As for PhotoReading, I agree with a previous poster - don't put so much pressure on yourself. Relax, take it easy, and play with it. I'm going back to school in September, and I've just started with the PR course, and I know that I don't do well under too much pressure, so I'm telling myself the same thing.

Good luck.

Laurie

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved