Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22051 07/13/01 07:49 PM
BlkWolf Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a question. Success with PhotoReading, which plays the bigger role, ALS or Belief?

To clarify the question. Does the Accelerated Learning State play more of a role in success with photoreading then belief in success with the process, or visa-versa.

Thanks for your help,

BlkWolf

#22052 07/13/01 10:06 PM

Hi BlkWolf,
I would say that belief is actually more important than the accelerated learning state because if you do believe that the system does not work then nothing you can do will help except to change you belief.

Having said that, the ALS is important as well because if you are not in the right frame of mind (ALS) your results with the system will not be optimal but you will still get some results.

If you are having trouble getting into state I would suggest doing a search on this site for help and if you have the home study course then go back through the exercises in this area.

Hope this helped,
Greg

#22053 07/14/01 07:03 AM

Blk:

My guess is that you can achieve moderate success without a great degree of the "Accelerated Learning State". However, this seems to be the tool which really drives the heart of the Photo Reading process.

Thus, some success at the Accelerated Learning State (even if only minimal) would be necessary to achieve proficiency.

Belief. This would be fundamental to the more abstract process of learning in general. If you do not have confidence and faith in what you are striving to achieve, then you will fabricate means by which to fail.

The process described as softness of being(no mind, if you prefer). Hardness (resistance) in any aspect of your being quickly results in imbalance. Just as trying too hard (hardness of action) results in mucking up of a good effort, so does disbelief (hardness of mind) trip up a practitioner from the delicate path of willful action.

True willful action is derived of a relaxed conscious will directing the vast strength of the subconscious mass. Any hardness of being (i.e. conscious interference) quickly mucks the process and disorients the subconscious efforts.

Thus, belief is essential to maintaining a relaxed concious (which is not struggling against itself) and peforming the learning and development process.

Kato (RW)

[This message has been edited by Kato (edited July 14, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Kato (edited July 14, 2001).]

#22054 07/15/01 05:18 AM
BlkWolf Offline OP
OP Offline

Most eloquently demonstrated sir.

So, if I understand what you are saying, success would reside more within state, which is enabled by belief.

I am glad I asked the question. When I first stated the question, My thought was that belief would be far more
prominent to success then the state itself. Kato, your response helped show me other wise. My thanks to you my
friend.

BlkWolf

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved