Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22165 07/17/01 09:00 PM
ALI Offline OP
OP Offline

Can some one tell me hy i'm dreaming about this book..............!?

#22166 07/17/01 09:18 PM

Quick question.

define "this book"

BlkWolf

#22167 07/17/01 09:55 PM
ALI Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by BlkWolf:
Quick question.

define "this book"

BlkWolf

Mr. Wolf; it wasn't a normal dream, it was like i was in a classroom and the topic of the day was PhotoReading.

#22168 07/17/01 10:20 PM

I am to assume you have received the home study course and have listened through the tapes?

My view on dreams: (the disclaimer)
A way I view dreams is its our other then conscious mind's awake time, and our conscious mind's sleep time. When we sleep, our mind will spend that time to process information, analyze situations, so on. It is like, the "sub" mind's time to focus on its work of organizing the information of the day. Theory is, if your awake mind can learn to become alert during its sleep time, you can use that awake mind to directly organize the information stored in the sub mind.

The PR home study course has been specifically designed to utilize techniques to best ensure the success of its student. (Aka, NLP techniques) As information becomes better understood and mapped within your mind, the less "learning" time your mind will spend on it, and the more "practicing" time will be spend. If you dream this strongly with the tapes, you may find yourself dreaming of the material you PR. This is something encouraged within the PR course.

Honor and respect to you and yours Ali,

BlkWolf

#22169 07/17/01 11:14 PM

I've had similar experiences with material I have PhotoRead; although I only have the book. I agree with BlkWolf, in thatI find this experience a possitive sign that you are doing it right; and that your mind is respondig well... similar to the way your muscles respond when you go to the gym and have a good workout.

Alex

#22170 07/17/01 11:29 PM
ALI Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by BlkWolf:
I am to assume you have received the home study course and have listened through the tapes?

My view on dreams: (the disclaimer)
A way I view dreams is its our other then conscious mind's awake time, and our conscious mind's sleep time. When we sleep, our mind will spend that time to process information, analyze situations, so on. It is like, the "sub" mind's time to focus on its work of organizing the information of the day. Theory is, if your awake mind can learn to become alert during its sleep time, you can use that awake mind to directly organize the information stored in the sub mind.

The PR home study course has been specifically designed to utilize techniques to best ensure the success of its student. (Aka, NLP techniques) As information becomes better understood and mapped within your mind, the less "learning" time your mind will spend on it, and the more "practicing" time will be spend. If you dream this strongly with the tapes, you may find yourself dreaming of the material you PR. This is something encouraged within the PR course.

Honor and respect to you and yours Ali,

BlkWolf

6:20 pm Thanks Mr. Wolf Alex; i do have prior knowlwdge of subconscious mind states and meditation,..... but was not expecting a classroom depiction of my studies in a dream state...thought it would have been different,i'm on tape 6-b and i use the concepts as much as possible during anything that involves reading...even technequies to promote eye diversion.

#22171 07/17/01 11:50 PM
ALI Offline OP
OP Offline

DEFINE THIS BOOK
IT literally informs the individual of their natural abilities from creation,and how they can develope them if so inclined to do so.even though the book is based on the PhotoReading concepts.... it also teaches the individual that from the development of there reading skills other abilities are also gained.

PS Sorry i didn't understand your question earler Mr. Wolf

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved