Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jens Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Everyone,

due to very diverse activities during the last weeks, I came up with a new way to use PR:

Before starting my current work, e.g. Programming, I do a quick PR session with the literature (handbook, background literature, whatever). Just one time front to back, and then directly to work. Even when using three books or so, this takes only a few minutes, and I have the impression that prepares my whole mind for the task at hand.

Jens

I am doing the MCSE exams and when I PR, I don't get the feeling that I have any extra knowlege or preparedness, but I think that it will come soon. How long have you been using PR?

Jens Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by kmg526:
I am doing the MCSE exams and when I PR, I don't get the feeling that I have any extra knowlege or preparedness, but I think that it will come soon. How long have you been using PR?

Hi.
I've been PRing for about two and a half years, but very, very unregularly. I began applying in more regular during the last three months, and I must say that the PR Activator and escpecially the Belief Paraliminal have been of great help with this: It's like giving myself the permission to really let this work out.

Perhaps, I was a bit unclear on the subject:
The books I use for preparing my work, I have already photoread, and I already know (more or less) how to program.
I just get the feeling that my mind takes this introductory PR session as a kind of kick-start for the task at hand: "Oh, this is what we will be doing in the next hours - better get looking for the right knowledge and skills in the long term memory."

And, since everything I do is Actvivation, a quick PR session before can't hurt.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved