Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22366 07/25/01 05:05 AM
rjohnbt Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey ya'll! Well yesterday on the radio I heard an ad for a supplementary pill called "Focus Factor". It claims that it'll give u increased energy, better memory, better concentration etc. I was wondering if anyone's tried using that pill w/ photoreading n' if it'll boost the effects of photoreading. Thanks!!

Hey, I work at a GNC. I am familar with the product you speak of because it is played on the radio station where I bought Photoreading. Mostly the Focus Factor has things like DHA, and probably Ginko. Both which are suppose to enchance concentration. Ginko is suppose to help the blood be circulated into the brain, therefore letting you use more glucose and oxygen for energy. DHA is is an essential fatty acid necessary for the formation of neural transmitters. So would it help? Probably. It may enchance the way your right brain works, and certainly your left also. Right now I am taking a ginko and it seems to help. So go for it. Let us know what happens.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved