Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
numberx Offline OP
OP Offline

hey guys! I'm a high school student and I want to know if all these interesting things you guys talk about could work for me too. I think that's just extremely cool and I ordered the free video of Photoreading to see If I can convince my mom. Also I would like to know if there are any of these books available for free (or to download from the internet) because I don't have much money and I have to ask my mom to give me money to buy my books for school and stuff. So I can't be spending too much money on extra books. I like to read a lot but I don't have much time during the week because I get too much homework and I do read for about 2 hours in the week-ends. Also... everyone get the book SteppenWolf by Herman Hess !!(if you have enough money to buy it ofcourse) well I think it is one of the most interesting book I've ever read in my life. Well anyways, thanks.

The cheaper alternative is to just buy the book, rather than the whole course. See the following links:

Learning Strategies site

Amazon

[This message has been edited by bujin (edited July 31, 2001).]

Hey there Number 10,

My recommendation at this point would be to purchase the book for PR and go through that. It will give you all the tools you will need to learn PR. Each step you will need to learn has been questioned extensively on this forum. Hunt, hunt, hunt and you will not be left hungry.

I have heard of the book SteppenWolf. A friend recommended it to me once. I never got around reading it.

Take care my friend,

BlkWolf

I'm sure that if you ask for the book with the interests of becoming better at school in mind, your mom will come through with the money . The book is not that expensive, and explains the whole process. For additional information you can always use this forum. Keep on learning

Dear "10": The book is a good investment. You may be able to find it at the local library. As far as the money issue, I have found that LSC will work with you within reason. (When I was in HS, I found the money to attend Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics at $365 for the class) The home study course is a great investment. However going to a live class is worth the $750 and will give you distinctions that you will not see by taking the Home Study Course alone. Get the tapes Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius from LSC. To work on the "I don't have the money" belief, also order the Prosperity tape. Good luck. Photoreading is worth every penny you spend on it.

Hello numberx,
I too am tight on money right now, but desperately want to learn PR. Just do what I did, call LSC and ask them to set you up with monthly payment arrangements for the Home Study Course. I ordered the course this way just yesterday, and I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. It is an investment in yourself. Good luck.

Using http://www.bestbookbuys.com I found that http://www.1bookstreet.com has the best price for the book. Use coupon code Z80000. Total price, shipping included is $15.10.

bosy

[This message has been edited by bosy (edited August 02, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by bosy (edited August 02, 2001).]

numberx Offline OP
OP Offline

thank you very much guys. I'm really very anxious to learn this PhotoReading system. I'll see what I can do. cya

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved