Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22964 08/24/01 12:27 AM
OP Offline

Hello All,

I was wondering what is the best approach to take for a course like Calculus? I had Algebra 1, 2, 3 and Geometry in High School, but my degree is going to require some upper level math like Calc. What would you suggest? Does it make math that much easier to read?

I have the Photoreading course, and noticed the Memory Supercharger works great. I ordered Personal Genius, and my guess it should arrive by Tuesday.

I had an A in Algebra 3, but I really don't like math but my major is Economics. Go figure All help is greatly appreciated.

As a matter of fact I just started Calculus this past Monday for College. What I did was photoread the book the day before class, using the class for activation, my instructor doesn't go in depth much, so its not the best way to activate. I know what I should do, and that is MM every chapter, or MM the important topics he talks on. If anyone has any diff techniques please tell me, I am a newbie at this stuff too.

Hello,
I used photoreading for my plane trigonometry class and I made an A!! I am really convinced that it works and I urge you to really trust it and let go!! It is amazing, the more you use it the easier it gets just like with any other skill. It is a skill nothing more!

Hi Goalie,

A few weeks ago I posted my success story about using PhotoReading with Linear Algebra. Here's the link: http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000988.html

Have fun!
Mike

OP Offline

Thanks! Sounds great to me. I thought about getting my books for next semester a couple of weeks early and start Photoreading them once a day, and books on the same topics. Would this be a good idea? Any other suggestions for college? Please let me know and as always its much appreciated.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved