Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I Read this artical but still do not see what the advantage of doing what they say about image streaming. Could somone please explain to me if it's worth my time to do it. The Artical talks about a defreifing session of your taped image streams. I will still get most of the benefit of image streaming out of the actuall streaming session correct? Thanks, any comments are greatly appreciated.

Mike,

I've done a bit of image streaming. The benefits are a little difficult to explain because I don't think you gain a specific skill instead you think clearer and more ideas flow to you. Some say our minds are restricted by our daily pressures. We force ourselves to focus only on solving specific tasks. Image Streaming trains us to remove those constraints. An analogy I would use is that in the city we see fewer stars then in the desert. The same amount of stars exist either way but, the city lights block our view of many of the stars.

I am a programmer and I find it helps me get through problems. With streaming I get an additional 5-10 ideas on solving different problems.

I could see it as beneficial for removing writer's block, helping with problem solving, producing ideas in any area.

This has been my experience.

Hope it sheds a little light...

Mark

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved