Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

quote:
Originally posted by crazy08:
Der Fuchs sprang über den faulen Hund.
The Fox jumped over the lazy dog.

Sehr Gut!

Als der faule Hund den Fuchs so über ihn springen sah sagte er zu sich: "Nah, so ein frecher Kerl. Dem werd' ich's zeigen."
Also begab sich der faule Hund in ein Versteck nahe des Fuchs' Höhle. Dort versteckte er sich in einem nahegelegenen Busch und wartete geduldig auf den Fuchs. Als der Fuchs total ershöpft, da er ja den ganzen Tag lang über faule Hünde sprang, nach Hause kam, raste der faule Hund brüllend auf ihn zu wie eine gesengte Sau. Der müde Fuchs war so überrascht das er wegen zu viel Aufregung in Ohnmacht viel. Der faule Hund hüpfte über den Ohnmächtigen Fuchs und begab sich wieder nach Hause.

[This message has been edited by crazy08 (edited September 06, 2001).]

Hi crazy08--

I have a question for you: how did you get the umlauts (") ?

I see nothing wrong with combining mental. I start back at uni next week and since I have the photoreading personal learning course and Kevin Trudeau's mega memory I think that a good combination for presentations would be to photoread and activate the materials, mind map them and then use mega memory and turn the key words on my mind map into pictures and then commit them to memory. That way I could give my presentation wothout using notes. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sorry for taking so long to reply....

How to get Umlauts on an american keyboard:

Hold the ALT key and type in the ascii code for the character and then release the ALT key.

Examples:

ä = ALT 132
ö = ALT 148
ü = ALT 129
ß = ALT 225
- P

I agree with Paul C.

Lemme tell you a little story about my college speech class. Everyone did alright speeches but this one guy was always the best. He never had notes, he never went "uh... like..." and it seemed he always had a joke or a story to clarify something he said and if it was a fact he would state a reference. Anyway, he told me his "secret" because I was the only one interested in his one speech he gave about stocks, guess I flattered him buy writing down the name of this one book he mentioned in his speech. There were 3 blackboards in the room , one in front, on on the side and one in back. He wrote his notes on the back blackboard the night before he would have to give his speech. Everything was coded and abreviated so no one but him would be able to tell what anything meant and on the top was "please do not erase." I did NOT notice those notes when I walked in the room or even when I was standing there doing MY speeches and no one else did either. I think he had to have a good memory too for everything to flow.

quote:
Originally posted by crazy08:
Sorry for taking so long to reply....

How to get Umlauts on an american keyboard:

Hold the ALT key and type in the ascii code for the character and then release the ALT key.

Examples:
ä = ALT 132
ö = ALT 148
ü = ALT 129
ß = ALT 225
- P

Thanks for the information.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved