Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hello paul
i want to know when should i start making mindmaps i.e. after which step of PR.
and one more thing i live in a very noisy place and there are people around always ,so i am not able to get into the learning state .should i specify the time before PR step i.e while preparing.i am studying engineering now and have to appear for short tests every week .please give some tips on how to study for these tests.please tell me some more about the dream activation.

MM should be last step or you can do it while you skitter or rapid read. It's a memory technique.

You can do that state even with distractions- I do it in the book store and library with no problems. Headphones with surf or thunderstorm sounds will help though. My wife breaks my concentration all the time. My mantra has changed to "Re-Lax, Re-Lax, 4-3-2- Damm-it, She's Talk-ing again, ig-nore her, 1, keep-the -state, see the page."

Look up study techniques at the Library and PR them.

About dreams- tell your mind to sort out the information you're studying and process it at night. Now, you already do this everynight anyway now you're intending to do it. Good ideas comming from dreams is nothing new. It's not something that will start happening every night in the beginning.

OP Offline

hey i think i have got it,that i should try to mask that sound with some other sounds or music but can you please recommend me some music which can help me .and one more thing please tell me if i can PR books on different and unrelated subjects at the same time.but i dont understand which library are you reffering me to when you say that "look up the study techniques at the library and PR them.and you didnt tell me how should i study for the coming exams

visit_faraz,

Are you asking how to use PhotoReading to study for your exams? Also, is your other question about where to find a library?

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved