Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

The objective of the PhotoReading system is to turn on more of your "whole mind's" processing ability, and speed-up how quickly you comprehend what you are learning with just a fraction of the subvocalization.

If your goal is to memorize the whole bible, you will get through and comprehend it three times faster as you begin using the PhotoReading system. The more you use it, the more proficient you become.

So, if I photoread it a bunch of times it will gradually become more lucid with each photoreading session?

Hi RobC

I was wondering, could you please tell me where I can find out about the "Infinity Walk" that you mentioned.

Thanks

Hi, Vader, I first heard about it in the tape course "Opti-Learning" by Donna Faiman Cercone. At the end of the course, the publishers promoted "Accelerated Learning" by Brian Tracy, so that's why wanted to know your opinion on it.

Deborah Sunbeck has a book that goes much more thoroughly into it called,
"Infinity Walk : Preparing Your Mind to Learn!"
Jalmar Press; ISBN: 1880396319

Thanks for the info RobC!

As coincidence would have it, I also have "Opti Learning" but I haven't got round to listening to it yet.

I dont see why you could not develop a so called "photographic memory" I think photoreading unlocks a natural memory system that Humans share. I think with enough trust you could do it.

I brought this topic to Paul Scheele. He suggests reading "The Brain Book" by Peter Russell and "The Possible Human" by Jean Houston to find out more about developing "eidetic photographic memory."

But, my question is, if you had photographic memory and could see the page from a book in your mind, you would have to then "regular-read" each word left-to-right from the image in your head. Then, you're right back to regular slow-reading and with questionable accuracy. -Just my thoughts.

Do Paul and Pete have an eidectic memory?

Dear Dana Hanson,

If I devolup a 'photographic memory' then I can store anythings inside my mind and I just find it out when I have to use it ?
I mean, like the PR course, can I remmeber an image or a picture perfectly ? If using 'photographic memory' then I suarly can remmeber, right ?

Actually, now I'm geting confuse with PR course because I though it was a 'photographic memory' course before I brough it. Is PR course only suitable to remmeber data in words ? Can it applies to remmeber picture? e.g. the medicine course, we have to remmeber all part in human body from the text book, or the step of doing operation, can I applies PR to this ? It is not an problem if I using 'photographic memory' to remmeber, right ?

Thank you very much and wish you all good luck !!

Sincerely,
Edgard

quote:
Originally posted by abrahams:
I've heard the same thing as Mark. If anyone with experience using PhotoReading could reply to the post I'd appreciate it.

Brett

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved