Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

We've shifted the direction of this forum to exploring Paraliminal Learning and helping folks get the most from their Paraliminal Learning sessions.

Paraliminal Learning was developed by Paul Scheele in the late 1980s to help people guide their brains in learning new ways to respond to what's going on in life.

Well over 400,000 Paraliminal learning sessions have been sold, which indicates Paraliminal learning is worth consideration.

When listening to Paraliminal sessions will hear multiple voices speaking to different parts of the brain.

Typically, a voice in left ear presents metaphors or guided fantasies to stimulate the creative and intuitive right braing. And, a voice in the left year brings you through NLP processes for your logical, analytical left brain.

As a result you get your whole brain involved in the learning process.

And that, we believe, is an important key for doing something that helps you get the most out of your life.

I lvoe listening to Paraliminal tapes. I can probably list many positive changes that I've made with them, but the biggest benefits have to do with my outlook on life and my attitude.

I seldom get gloomy any more, and I seem to always find the silver lining in anyting without trying. I feel so much better.

I also love the Qigong course, which isn't Paraliminal, but I just finished practicing Qigong for an hour so it is on my mind.

Which Paraliminals have been the most effective ? How do you listening to them.. so that they have been so effective for you?

Ten-Minute Supercharger - I used to have trouble making it through the evening w/o falling asleep. I often listen to this tape right when I get home. Now I have plenty of energy. (Qigong has helped here too.)

Self-esteem Supercharger - It makes me feel great. Whenever I have a bad day, it picks me up. It seems the whole day goes better after listening to this one.

Anxiety Free - Whenever I get worried about anything I listen to this tape. It takes the edge off and I don't obsess over possible problems.

Hope this helps you. There are others, too, but these are my favorites.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved