Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24311 10/24/01 08:18 PM
OP Offline

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS BOOK. HOW WILL IT HELP TO ACQUIRE BETTER MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION. I HEARD THAT THIS BOOK WILL SHOWE YOU METHODS TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUT HOW CAN YOU ALSO ACQUIRE BETTER MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION. IF THIS BOOK HAS TIPS FOR THE JUST MENTIONED, HAVE YOU GUYS USE SOME OF THE TIPS???? IF SO, HAVE THEY WORKED????
I'M A FULL TIME STUDENT WHO IS IN HIS LAST SEMESTER AND WORKS 35 HRS PER WEEK. I NEED SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP ME CONCENTRATE AND MEMORIZE ALL THESE THEORY AND CONCEPTS. I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS BOOK SPECIALLY IN THE PART THAT I'M INTERESTED IN....

THANKS......

The "Einstein Distration Index" exercise borrowed from Subdyn's "Mental Photography" course, and the "Memory Optimizer" course from Learning Strategies. I tend to be more ecletic when it comes to learning things. I borrow and implement techniques from different systems to obtain the desired results that I'm looking for.

It's a diet book for the most part and doesn't really have any memory or concentration "tips" in it other than when you get your hormones "cranking" you WILL think and concentrate better as a side benefit. It focuses on eating to maximize the hormones that keep you YOUNG and minimize the hormones that age you faster than normal. After going on the diet you'll notice you can study longer and generally have more energy for WHATEVER you want to do whether it's studying or PRing. When I go off it (like on long weekends or if I just get lazy with it) my ability to concentrate or focus on anything flops.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved