Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24854 11/17/01 10:57 PM
OP Offline

I am still having much difficulty in the activation seession but i have a research paper on the similarites of hamlets gertrude charachter to the similarites of some other play cna you photoread plays as well and be able to grasp who said what and all of the important information

i think i got super reding down though do i just put my finger on the page and just go straght down the middle i dont know if it is the technique but i was looking for a vocab word and i tried this method and within a few second bam there it was so i just need to understand the dipping if this is how to super read any help is apreciated

#24855 11/24/01 08:07 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

You can use PhotoReading on all material.

A few years back I grabbed a couple of dozen books on Shakespeare from the library. I PhotoRead a book a day for a few weeks. Then I curled up in front of the fireplace with a Shakespeare play, and for the first time in my life I enjoyed Shakespeare. I could understand the play. I realized why his work is magnificent.

I've talked with English teachers who said that their understanding of a play improved dramatically when they PhotoRead other plays by the author or of the period as well as any critical reviews.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved