Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Is it possible to learn how to photoread from 164 pages photoreading book or Whole system's necessary like the one I bought?

E-Mail me the answer @ UnhappyDreamer01@aol.com

The 164-page "how-to" book will explain the whole system of PhotoReading to you. The homestudy course, as well as the live seminar will teach the system to you.

In reality, most people find it very difficult to learn PhotoReading by trying to teach themselves with the how-to book only. There are exceptions.

Preview the book and see how far you can go. The homestudy course and live seminar training can bring your skill to higher levels in the shortest amount of time.

In August, I went to my local bookstore and purchased the Photoreading book. I had always had an interest in speed reading and accelerative learning, and figured that Photoreading was the next step.

I went through the book and became fascinated with the idea and its implications. I read through the book several times repeatedly and felt as if I had a good understanding of the techniques.

As I tried to apply some techniques, however, I had some trouble using them. I imagine that the reason is that I had difficultly understanding how all the pieces fit. Plus, on a subconscious level I have always beleived that reading a book that teaches you how to read faster is kind of a weird concept.

But I purchased several paraliminals to attempt to become more familiar with certain relaxation techniques and accelerative learning principles. I was VERY pleased with the products.

So when i told my wife that I was going to purchase the Photoreading Course, she was going to shoot me. I already owned Mega Speed Reading, Advanced Mega Speed Reading, Alpha-netics, Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics, Super Speed Reading, Career Track Speed Reading, countless books, and I have been to several seminars (this does not include the memory training tapes I own...wait till she hears that I want to purchase Memory Optimizer).

I purchased Photreading on a payment plan, and after going through the course I wholeheartly say that purchasing the Personal Learning Course was the best money decision I have ever made since I decided to get married and have children. Period.

It's not that the book doesn't explain everything you need, because it does. It's that the course (and I imagine the seminar even more) personally guides you through the techniques so that you can master and apply them.

I tell everyone I know to buy the course. Spend the money. if you need, get a payment plan. It's less than 90-100 dollars a month. Even if you are in high school or college you can afford it. Don't kid yourself and say you can't...mow lawns, get a partime job, borrow the money from mom, make the sacrifice you need. It will return more than you can possibily imagine.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved