Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2073 08/23/00 05:45 AM
Franky Offline OP
OP Offline

I would like to know if you were accepting ppl suggestion for new paraliminal tapes because I would like to achieve mathematical operation faster than the usual "hum, let me count, 152*326 + 15% tax gives hum... I fogot the last number..". You know. I know its possible doing such operation in an eyebeat but I find it diffifult and somewhat wolthless to practice 2-3 hour per day mathematic trick to get that. A calculator would do the same and faster. But the brain is the best calculator we can have. Unleashing this would be great for me. A self-hypnosis learning tape would be useful too since subliminal ones dosent work very well as I heard. And post other tape suggestion here, I would be glad to hear what other would like too. Chowgewa.

#2074 08/23/00 12:20 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We are considering a math program for 2001, and we are doing initial research to make sure we truly have a contribution that folks would find valuable.

As far as new Paraliminals, we just released the "PhotoReading Activator," which is only available to PhotoReaders in seminars. Past seminar attendees can purchase this tape for $24.95 by calling our office before September 1, 2000. It is not available to the general public--only seminar attendees.

Paul has created a new Paraliminal Tape called "Euphoria," which will be part of the new Euphoria Personal Learning Course.

New Paraliminals will be part of larger courses, and will probably not be sold individually.

After releasing Ideal Mindset, Decisive Action, and Consistent Achievement, which use existing Paraliminal Tapes, we've learned that people definitely benefit greater when we include coaching sessions and significant supporting material.

#2075 08/23/00 10:35 PM

Damn so i will never be able to purchase the photoreading paraliminal, i have been waiting for something like this for ages. Is there no way this can be made available in the future. I already know the photoreading process from the book after many readings, the course wouldnt help me any further.

#2076 08/23/00 10:43 PM

This has problably been requested before, but what are the paraliminals that best support the photoreading process.

#2077 08/24/00 08:50 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Here they are:

Personal Genius helps you get into the flow state and use the full resources of your inner mind for learning.

Memory Supercharger gives you access to the vast memory storage of your whole brain. Use this tape before a presentation or exam to help you perform at your best.

Automatic Pilot helps you get into the flow state and move toward your goals without self-sabotage. This tape is great if you habitually talk yourself out of reading things you want or need.

Get Around To It helps eliminate procrastination and motivates you to take action now. If you find yourself putting off reading, then this tape can really help.

New Behavior Generator helps establish the habit of reading and overcome resistance.

New History Generator helps overcome a history of being a poor reader or of not being good at school.

Anxiety-Free helps overcome anxieties around reading, taking tests, and taking responsibility for your own success.

Belief helps change limiting beliefs which may keep you from enjoying all the benefits of the PhotoReading whole mind system.

Dream Play helps you program and recall your dreams which can be an effective activation tool for PhotoReading.

Prosperity helps you enjoy the benefits of PhotoReading by attracting promotions, higher productivity, better grades, etc.

Deep Relaxation helps access the PhotoReading state of relaxed alertness.

Self-Esteem Supercharger helps build a positive self-concept.

10-Minute Supercharger helps your mind become mentally alert and physically revitalized. It is great for long study sessions.

#2078 08/25/00 12:08 PM

I think any of the Paraliminals are useful for PRing either at the beginning, middle or end of the PRing process, since they all guide you to a rexlaxed state which has to be beneficially for PRing and each time you listen, you pay atettion to something different. The 'success' of each tape I think is in your own 'set up' at the beginning of the tape and why you are listening to that particular tape at that particular time of the PR process.

Example, I am presently listening to the prosperity tape, just before I go to sleep because I want to increase my proficiency and skill at using and understanding my manual activation process and what I should pay attention to within myself, to make best use of my reading time. Since listening to the tape I have being playing with my unconscious AWAY from actually PRing books, which can only, I think increase my understanding of my other than conscious mind and the signals that I feel are an important part of PRing. Maybe this is a result of the tape or not, all I know is that I wasn't doing it consciously beforehand!

#2079 01/13/03 11:10 PM

I'm looking to pick up a couple of paraliminals to help with Photoreading. I see the list above by Mr. Bissonette. The only ones regarding activation are Dream Play and Belief. Well, and the one never to be for sale to the public. Is it still the case that PhotoReading Activator will not be released?

Can anyone think of any other paraliminals that might help with activation?

And, Mr. Bissonette, what ever came of the math program?

Thanks for your help,
Thomas

#2080 01/13/03 11:18 PM

I've been wanting to ask this question for ages, but it's one of those questions that would be denied regardless of the truth behind it...

So, let me ask a slightly different question. Has anyone coded the 22 paraliminals to the 22 paths of the Tree of Life and/or the 22 cards of the Major Arcana? I'm thinking the three Generators are either the Middle Piller of the Tree, or else the three Veils that cross the middle piller. I'm leaning towards Veils, because Deep Relaxation and Dream Play are the only two tapes that are specifically designed to be used right before entering the sleep-state. Because Yesod is generally considered the Sephera of Illusion, Deep Relaxation makes sense for the path from Malkuth to Yesod and Dream Play seems to be Yesod to Tipereth.

I'm probably making a lot out of a completely random coincidence, but one of the tenets of NLP is human beings are pattern-producing creatures who respond to symbol as if it were reality.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved