Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I`m still having problems with the activation after photoreading.(as many other people)
It never seem to gel in!
I end up using many 30 minute sessions.
And I have not read any faster than normal reading when I`m really understand the book.

Can I use the natural brilliance course or the Ideal mindset course to help me master the activation step better?

If so,can I get some help on how I should go through the courses to become better in the activation step?

Have you (Learning strategeies) thought about
making a follow up course to the Photoreading course?
A course that goes deeper into the activation part.Maybe with more books to go through.(novel,self help,study books)

The "Natural Brilliance" course was originally termed "level II" for PhotoReading. It is all about becoming aware of exactly how a course of action you are using to achieve a goal may actually be keeping you stuck. The Natural Brilliance 4-step model teaches you how to change your course of action from a non-judgemental perspective, so you have an opportunity to learn where you had not before. Learn what moves you closer to achieving a goal and what isn't, so you can make adjustments along the way, with a physiology of success.

Your best approach to mastering activation is....to fully activate several books with multiple 30-minute passes. Work all the steps and all of the techniques.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved