Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Scheele,

I am completely lost. How can I successfully apply photoreading to maths learning?
I am very bad at maths right now and need a way to give a big big boost to my math knowledge in the next few months. However, almost every math book I know is not easily previewed or mind-mapped. That's why I thought I might apply just photofocus to dozens of math books one after another so that I can transfer tons of math data to my subconscious mind and, thereafter pray to get some spontaneous activation.
Some people in this forum have stated that photoreading cannot be applied to maths. I am completely lost.
Could you help me?

As i know , the subconcious mind is in the right brain and the right brain is for language , emotion or something like these....

i think it certainly have difficulties in understanding math... however , i think experienced photoreader can use it to help them in math....

When using PhotoReading on your math textbooks, etc, make sure to craft your purpose/outcome statement around learning and understanding the principles.

Craft lots of Mind Probing questions with the chapter key words and prhases you wrote down during Preview, and activate your chapters in layers. Scratch up a Mind Map and add branches after each pass.

Dana, You always write the same..
That's not a help...

I'm interested in learning maths too... I think, what we could use PR for is that PR as much books as we can, then when we see a problem we could use the correct formula to work out that problem.
Am I right?

You are correct!

Use the PhotoReading 5-step system on multiple books. Fully activate several math textbooks, and notice how much more quickly you understand and comprehend theorys, forumulas, and problems.

OP Offline

Dana,

you seem not to be comprenhending our question. What I am talking about is just using the 3rd step of Photoreading, that is photofocus, with many math books. As I said, I cannot preview nor activate books which I almost don't understand a word of what they are talking about ... you know how hardly understood math books are!
Will photofocus step alone be of any help with math books?

Yes Dana. We know you're busy but we want you to take more care of answering our questions or just point us to the right place so that we can find the answer ourself....

Putitas, Did you know that Putitas is the translation for "little *****" is spanish. Its funny, but true. I'm not trying to insult you or anything. If you look at a spanish dictionary under the word "Puta" you'll see that means *****. You wouldn't want to know what putitta is in Portuguese. Back to your topic, I don't think Pring will work on Math books because you have to undestand the formulas first, then it might work. If you guys use a little common sense, you'll know I'm right.

Chau, Putita

Give us some examples of the Purpose Statements and Mind Probe questions you're using.

Dana is a bot? ;))
I think, we can photofocus the books, then activate with superreading.
I know that maths is an other thing, but this is more than nothing. So if you want to learn maths, yes, PR will help, i think! Or it might give you selfconfidence :))

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved