Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Andy030 Offline OP
OP Offline

I heard that Image Streaming is going to be taught on your new Genius Code tapes. A number of us here already do that and are pretty good at it. Is there going to be alot of "new" stuff for us that are already familiar with Win's "Einstein" book?

Thank you!

Administrator
Administrator

The ImageStreaming part of the Genius Code is relatively minor in comparison to the other components of the course. We have devoted most of the course to decoding what you encounter in the ImageStream engaged through the processes of ImageStreaming, Over-the-Wall, High Thinktank, PhotoReading/Direct Learning, Lucid Dreaming, Borrowed Genius, and Advanced Civilization Toolbuilder.

The coaching sessions on Receiving, Interpreting, Activating, and The Psi-pothesis are awesome additions to the techniques. This course forms the final piece in a perfect triumvirate for accelerating your genius potential. The other two pieces being PhotoReading and Memory Optimizer. The three taken together serve to gain full connection to the "off-line" resources that Win and I have spent our professional lives helping people learn to use.

Oddly enough, I thought the goal of this connection would lead to much more conscious control of the nonconscious. It all took a lovely turn about midway through the project. While developing the Genius Code it was clearly revealed that the conscious mind was never meant to be our information processor in life, but merely an artificial intelligence designed to manage information delivered to it by the real information processor...that part of us with a bandwidth of ten to the ninth bits of info per second. So rather than gaining more control, you gain more access to the bandwidth--better connectivity--and thereby, more manageable use of the nonconscious and its info processing power.

Yeah, the Genius Code goes well beyond ImageStreaming. I always thought ImageStreaming was cool and useful, but until now, I've only used it like a toy. The Genius Code finally puts it into perspective, as a result of triangulation with the PhotoReading and Memory Optimizer courses.

Andy030 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks! and be sure to tell us when it's out!

Interesting re the conscious mind being basically a reader of the subconscious mind. Any comments for those of us who have experience depression and have had their recall affected? Will this interfere with the ability to photoread well?

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved