Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25459 12/27/01 10:56 AM
sd8717 Offline OP
OP Offline

After careful reading of PRWMS book. I notice that it took Paul only 1 year to be so cool at photoreading that he could teach other people. I think Paul was at the level where he could rely only on spontaneous activation. If he couldn't , there'll be very few or no people at all who belive him. OK.. but what about you guys who've got years of experience ??? What level you are now? I know you're really really cool but I guess you aren't even close to half of Pete. WHY??

P.S. I've seen many posts like this but all the answers were 'Pete've 15 years of experience.. patience patience ...' ?????? I totally disagree ! It certainly took Pete much shorter .. maybe 1 year.

#25460 12/27/01 03:52 PM

Jan 9th will mark 6 months of doing this and I think that a year is a good estimate. Someone who is a student can probably blow everyone away because they can practice literally all day long which is no doubt what Pete and Paul did.

#25461 12/29/01 03:46 PM

I purchased the book 6 months ago and already I'm starting to make the paradigm jump (and it is a paradigm jump and you consciously know your making it - just keep at it until you start to 'see' the text you read, differently).

I'm certain I'm not as good as the originators of photoreading (however I intend to be better).

I've studied psychology (Dr. Wallace & Dr. Jayne’s work to be precise) and the techniques of photoreading fit in with the basic mechanics of the sub/conscious mind. It's not a case of believing, it's either scientifically correct or not.

Use the scientific method - experiment and analyze the results. You must TRY the system, as it's written (YES THAT INCLUDES PHOTOREAD & ACTIVATION!).

After proper experimentation, you then make your decision.

If you try the system (AS INSTRUCTED {you'll then start to understand how it works}) I think you'll come to the same conclusion as myself, that photoreading rocks

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved