Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2141 11/07/00 09:10 PM
Rick Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Pete Bissonette,

A female friend of mine recently got out of a 6-year mentally abusive relationship and at present, she's in a world of hurts (She called me last night at 3:45am in tears!). She maintains that she still loves this guy and wants to go back to him. I don't get it??? I mean, this after finding about the scores of lies, cheating with her girlfriends, manipulation, control, mental abuse, etc.

Is there a paraliminal tape that addresses this kind of situation effectively and quickly?

#2142 11/08/00 12:29 AM

Rick,
I know this is for Pete & i'm curious as to what he'll reply w/.

Personal Genius has really done amazing things for me. BUT, the main thing is to be very very concise & clear on the goal. When asked to state the purpose of the listening scession, it's important to have that be one very clear sentence. Then just forget about it; or, do it a few times & then forget about it. I have used it so successfully that it is my magic tape. Use it b/f bed or after just getting up. Any time i feel challenged, i listen to it.

I was so fearful of the NT 4.0 server exam that i didn't even try to study till after using Personal Genius a few times. Then, one day, i just picked it up & it was so easy. Even the book was fearful b/c of the size.

I also really like the self-esteem supercharger. That has the best, most heartening music at the end. She lacks self-esteem, so maybe this tape would help.

She could use PG w/: I want to really and truly love myself for who i am right now at this very moment. (say listen b/f bed)

Then in the morning she could listen to S-E supercharger upon wakening.

Nothing can help her till she starts to feel some real love for herself, her existence.

#2143 11/08/00 03:43 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

If she wants help then any of these tapes would be beneficial...

New History Generator, Side A

New Option Generator, both sides

Anxiety-Free

Self-Esteem Supercharger

Automatic Pilot, Side A

#2144 11/08/00 04:41 PM
Rick Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for you input Margaret and Pete B.

Received another call last night at 2am in the morning. As tactfully as I could, I explained to my friend that she must stop these late night calls. I want to be supportive and sympathetic but I had to draw the line. She's a terrific person and I hope that she can move on with her life and in the process become a stronger and better person.

My friend's birthday's coming up so I'm gonna get her paraliminal tapes starting with "New Option Generator", "Anxiety-Free", and especially "Self-Esteem Supercharger."

I'm optimistic that this will help.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved