Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Well after many months of trying to get the pr system down i just noticed one of the main reasons it will not work for me i been looking t the book tottaly worng it appears as though iv just been telling myself i see the blip page i always lost it after i turned the page anyway so now my problem is i still have no idea whether or not i am acheiving the accellerated learning state and i still am stumped by this tangerine tecchnique i know ive had lots of help from dana on this i just cant seem to get it i dont know if i should be thinking on the outside as being somone else who is looking at me with a tangerine on my head if so from what angle or am i supposed to just focus on seeing the tangerine throuhg my skull i dont know why i try to but it just doesnt seem to work i try focusing on the tangerine but i end up focusing on whats behind me and the tangerine is just a blur and i still have no idea if im skittering or super reading and if i am to dip do i just go to regular reading well im off to class i started school today geology 1403 well so long please anyone who can help please do so and thanks in advance for all your information

To "get PR" you just have to do it. Some people learn really fast others kinda slow. Just keep forging through it. For the blip page I practiced and still like practicing on stereograms which you can find them freely on the net. Or there is software to make your own if you get bored . It also makes it extremely easy to PR on the computer if you view stereograms . Don't worry so much about the accelerative learning state. It's not real hard to get into. Like when you're just staring blankly at something and your mind wanders off somewhere. You're in alpha or effectivly superlearning/accelerated learning state. Just play with it don't try to consciously master the system. Then gradually it will become second nature. Hope that helps some.

-Will

[This message has been edited by Will2002 (edited January 14, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Will2002 (edited January 14, 2002).]

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved