Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

I recently purchased 21 of your paraliminal tapes ( everything except the stop smoking one) and the photoreading package.
I am a sucidal 18 year old teen who recently lost his father in a brutal sudden car accident and since then have lost interest in school, my remaining family and life.
Purchasing these products are my last desperate hope (spent every last cent i own). (i have tried phsycologists, pschiatrists, anti-depressants, etc and nothing has worked)
I bought them last sunday and was wondering when they should arrive. Is it safe to start using them all at once? Is there a specific program that you could recommend? I still hope that i can escape my depression and become normal and successful (i used to be a really smart kid.) I would apreciate any help/advice you could offer (i am kind of desperate)
thank you very much
James Boylan

James,

To admit one's condition is a sign that one is on the road to recovery.

I too have suffered grief in my life (loss of dad when I was six, loss of brother when I was 21) ... they are strong emotions! No one can really truly ever be prepared ... however, note this, there is light at the end of the dark tunnel. There really is!

This world has it's cruelties, however, it also is a world full of treasure's waiting to be discovered in every sense.

You are normal and have the means to be successful ... it's just at this point in time in life, dark black thunderous clouds are clouding the beauty that life has to offer YOU.

I don't see a desperate kid, I see a young responsible lad taking charge of his life!

The cure is within you. Your thoughts and small positive actions are what will make you come out being the winner!

Paraliminals can and will help, think of them as 'positive' programming for the mind!

So hang tight, time cleanes all wounds!

OP Offline

thank you for your compassion, and faith.
coming from a stranger that means alot. (for some reason)
thank you very much

James,

My heart goes out to you. Please bear in mind that you're still a smart kid. Nothing has changed your capabilities.

If you can manage it right now, you should consider what you want. Try to see where you want to be. Consider where you can go with your talents to make a life that is fulfilling. As a father, I know that is what I want for my kids. That's a great way to pay tribute to the father you miss so much. I don't mean to suggest that you need to make a legacy to your father. I just mean that your father probably wanted nothing more than your success and fulfillment.

Once you have some sense of where you want to go, consider the tapes you have purchased. Each tape has suggestions for use and they all expect some level of vision (at the very least a goal of some kind). You'll be more effective if you use your vision to guide your usage of the tapes than if you just listen to a bunch of tapes. What do you want to attack first? Which tape seems most suited to helping you?

I hope this is somewhat helpful and I hope you'll continue to interact with this community.

James,

I agree with Michael when he said "The cure is within you. Your thoughts and small positive actions are what will make you come out being the winner". To continue on that vain, consider this "For as he THINKS in his heart, so IS he" [Prov. 23:7]. Change your thoughts, change you. For example, lets say that you just met Mike, but before you met him I told you a lot of negative stuff about him. Your opinion of him will no doubt be negative because of my portrayal of him to you, eventhough you have never met him. But after meeting him for yourself, you find out afterall that I was grossly mistaken. Because of your own positive experience with Mike, your THOUGHTS about him have been REPLACED with your positive thoughts. So what changed? Mike did not change, because he was good people from the start. The change was your THOUGHTS and therefore your FEELINGS about him, which were delight, positive energy, etc. Realize James that The Creater formed and fashioned you with delight from His heart, and YOU became one of a kind and YOU are expression and an extension of His love...a love that is not only for you, but for the world that will be blessed by your existence. YOU have much to offer us! So stick around and become the butterfly you were meant to be.

Tommy

quote:
Originally posted by Boylanpower:
I recently purchased 21 of your paraliminal tapes ( everything except the stop smoking one) and the photoreading package.
I am a sucidal 18 year old teen who recently lost his father in a brutal sudden car accident and since then have lost interest in school, my remaining family and life.
Purchasing these products are my last desperate hope (spent every last cent i own). (i have tried phsycologists, pschiatrists, anti-depressants, etc and nothing has worked)
I bought them last sunday and was wondering when they should arrive. Is it safe to start using them all at once? Is there a specific program that you could recommend? I still hope that i can escape my depression and become normal and successful (i used to be a really smart kid.) I would apreciate any help/advice you could offer (i am kind of desperate)
thank you very much
James Boylan

[This message has been edited by tes51 (edited January 15, 2002).]

If you are suicidal, find someone locally that you can talk to. A school counselor, a minister, a doctor. Get some one-on-one help.

I admire you for reaching out. As far as your Paraliminal Tapes, pick out two or three tapes that best serve a goal that you have and tapes that you are most drawn to. The goal can be any goal, not necessarily related to your mental health.

Play with them. Add other tapes and change your goals as you choose. The important thing is to play with them. You will soon see signs that the tapes are working for you, and as you build this inner strength you will be able to handle the challenges of life much easier.

Enjoy the tapes, but do call for help.

Hey I would reccommend personally to start with the self esteem supercharger i usually have lots of problem with my self esteem i never figured out why but almost all the paraliminals i have used so far throughout it i feel almost as though all my problems peel away and im lost in the moment a tip i could give to make the listening go smoother think of something you desire or something you feel strongly about but dont just concentrate on it like for me ( it was difficult to word that last sentence im not sure i did it right but hopefully the example will clarify it.) when i listen to the tape i am in my own mind strapped to the cockpit of an f-16 on the tape inserts it says to just follow how the words flow not to pay attention to what paul is saying well n following that the flow of his voice and when it switches in ears its like it changes my flight path Example right ear / right bank or turn) im not sure if it will help but it does for me because i am most peaceful when thats is what im thinking about my goals and objective are centered around this as well so it stick to my mind... one last hint sorry it took so long if you decide to use my choice to be flying a jet dont think of it as ripping through the air and high intense speed and sound but a graceful flight ... hope this helps

Good luck

[This message has been edited by Wanna fly an F-16 (edited January 15, 2002).]

OP Offline

thank you for the advice everyone.
it has actually been more than a year now since my father past away and i feel like im still stuck. I have searched out religion, doctors, and anti-depressants to help me with my pain.
MY Existence is defined by cruel and intense pain that isn't even about grief any more, it just constant maddening pain. I am reaching out to the products on this website in desperations. I am in agony.
but i am moved by the compassion of the people in this board and touched that anyone would waste their time trying to pat the shoulder of a worthless kid like me. I cant function as a normal human being. I'm not living....
am i dead?
Am i worthy of life?

James,

You say that "it has actually been more than a year now since my father past away and i feel like im still stuck". It feels to me that when losing your father you lost something else important too. What is it, James? Is it happiness, safety, good company... ...or what? This is a question that only you, James, can answer. When you find the answer, tell yourself that losing your father does not mean losing other important things in your life. While it might have been that your father gave these important things into you life, you can get them from other sources too, like other people, hobbies, work or... ... or just living! The good old life itself!!

When you ask "Am i worthy of life?", you can also ask: Is life worthy of you? What kind of life is worthy of you? What kind of you is worthy of life? I hope you let your imagination fly.. ... high, very high... And find things in your life that are well worthy of keeping, Take hold of these important things and find your worthiness! And when you have found it keep it! I'm wishing you the very best luck! -Purjo

Boylanpower try - http://www.neo-tech.com

'The matrix has you Neo'...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved