Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mtt Offline OP
OP Offline

My brother gave me the PR book. I really enjoyed reading it. I've read it about 6 to 7 times now.

The thing is I suffer from tension headaches every single day for most of the time, with evenings being the worst. I've had them for over 3 years now. I've been to see the doctor about it. He said that apart from the headaches, there's no serious illnesses. I asked him to check for symptoms of braindiseases and he checked and said there's nothing wrong there. This feels really rubbish for me. I still insisted to him I want to see a neurologist.

My ability to learn has been greatly hindered by this. I'm two years behind on my studies. I should have been in my second year at University now, but I'm still stuck with my last year at school. I feel like a big failure. I can't get the any state of mind for learning for over 3 years. Just today, I came out of my english exam, having written only have a page.

I tried the Relax 3-2-1 method but it doesn't work for me. Not that I'm saying it's useless. No way. My ability to do any visualisation has been diminished, so the tangerine method was unsuccessful as well. Same goes for the Photofocus.

I feel frustrated, tense, anxious. the more I tell myself to relax, the worser I feel. I've tried the Memory Supercharger, but I don't think I benefited from it because I couldn't relax.

I feel like the right side of my head has some kind of chaotic, disorder feel to it. When I try to quiten my mind, to best describe it, it feels like there's that noise when the radios's not tuned properly. Maybe some unconscious issues or something. It's very hard to explain.

I'm thinking of buying 'Natural Brilliance','Memory optimizer', 'Photoreading' and the soon to be released Genius Code ,this June when I have lots of money. The problem is I might not be able to benefit from them because my tensed state probably will create blocks.

iI've been browsing the internet. I've found out info on Holosync, Sedona method, Spring Forest qigong. I dunno. Please help. I feel really desperate now. I'm only 20. I shouldn't really feel this way. Thank you people

Thanks for a very interesting and exact description! You say that you have a "noise when the radios's not tuned properly" in your right ear. -Now, listen to that noise for a second and notice where it is coming from, what direction and what what distance. Is it very near or far away? Is it maybe inside your head or neck? Where ever it is, take it and move it a bit further and notice how it affects your feelings. Then, move it leftwards. How does this affect your feelings? Now, straighten your left arm and raise your thumb. Move the noise to your thumb. How does it feel now?

Now, change the noise itself. Make it sound like Mickey Mouse! Now it feels different for sure!!! You can even make the noise sound like the most sexiest voice you can ever imagine.... and the feeling... WOW!

Comment: It may be that you have two or more voices making the noise. Just repeat the process above with each voice. And... Good luck!! -Purjo

To make it more clearer I have to add something to my previous post....

When I wrote "straighten your left arm" I meant to say: "straighten your left arm in front of you so that your hand is in 90 degree angle to your body and you can see your hand." -Purjo

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved