Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25849 01/22/02 08:21 PM
OP Offline

Well this is like my 1millionth attempt at photoreading and it is SOOO boring. Everytime i get to the super read and dip part i end up giving up...it's a boring ass process! I can go as fast as hell but it still don't seem like im gonna do anything because if im bored and not interested, why would it help me to activate this ****? Can someone please come up with or tell me a good way to solve this problem?!!!!!! Please i beggeth you. This is a 200 dollar investment gone down the drain!

Gelvecron,

Is it the process or the material which is boring?

Trig words, questions help to enhance the Super Read and dip activation step.

A successful end starts with a successful beginning. The initial steps are crutial.
(Trig, Questions, Purpose ...)

Bored and Interested is the problem, not PR.
PR is the process, emotions are the reactions based on your expectations which you must define in the initial stages of the system.

Frustration is a sign of the struggle happening within regarding the learning process.

Stick with it, control the emotions, have fun, believe and trust it will come to you.

The guy is right, Gelve. I'm still a beginner, but I'm closer to the excellence stage than ever before. Getting angry over not being able to get one step of the process is not going to change anything. The personal learning course is a dent in the pocket, but it is distractions like those that will cause you to not grasp it.

You must try to learn and let go of an outside problem, and simply playfully focus on the issue at hand. If your mind is somewhere else, it's not possible.

Purpose, purpose, purpose.
You've got to have a purpose in PRing a book or else you are not going to get much out of it.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved