Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

As i know there are 3 types of meaning lying in the text. The first one is literal meaning which is the easiest since all we have to do is memorizing. The 2nd is implied mearning. The 3rd is inferential meaning.
I want to know what are types of questions. Where do teachers acquire the ability to ask questions almost impossible for students to answer? I think if i can formulate questions like them, i'll be able to score a lot more than i do now. If you have any resouces , idea about this. Please tell me.

For every question, there is an answer!

All questions stem from the minds of teachers.

What is their source ... experience, creativity ...

Their questions are meant to prepare you for ... life!

I would not be where I am today if not for the great and I mean great teachers I was truly blessed to have had. To any of my teachers reading this ... I love you!

OP Offline

I think there must be some books which teach teachers how to question effectively. I'll find those books tomorrow at the bookstore.

Experience.

When you are in the 'field' for a period of time and know your 'stuff' ... asking questiones becomes second nature.

No book needed here ... just experience in knowing what to ask based on the response your are wishing to illicit.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved