quote:
Originally posted by razordu30:
<< But it's too slow, however, PhRSys claims to be quicker but then the comprehension drops to 40% >>

Where did you get this number from? Is it your own estimate, and/or are you basing this off of two different test grades you got, one with and one without PRing? If so, that's not a very accurate way to estimate the blanket comprehension rate for the entire system.

I've several speed reading books with tests in them. I used these the assess my comprehension with PhR.

quote:
Originally posted by razordu30:
<<HOW do you do what you do?>>

We're doing the same thing you do. I can tell already you're not relaxed during the steps, which is important. I don't really blame you, it sounds like you're under tremendous pressure with these tests, and the feeling that you overpaid for the system probably adds to this frustration. But you have to relax.

No blame taken. I just had this idea of PhR being a big fraud, with naive people who have success with the PhRSys on Sesame Street books So if everyone suffers from "Cognitive Dissonance" then I might as well... (http://www.propaganda101.com/cognitiv.htm)

Razor and purjo, thanks for the help guys!
I'll give it another GO