Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26065 01/30/02 03:08 AM
OP Offline

hi i thought i would list my progress on the forums so i can get feedback and help. A while back i bought 21 out of 22 of the pariliminals, and several of the self help courses. (in particular i am finding natural brillance very useful so far)
i got natural brilliance, spring forest, euphoria(which i havent gotten into yet), memmory optimizer and photoreading.
i was desperate when i bought these and was dying of a sucidal depression. a while back i started a new drug thats helping but i am also finding these courses extremely useful. the pariliminals have helped me stay calm and control my depression and the cources to help my move in a forward direction.
i have just photoread my first 2 books-photoreading and natural brilliance and am having problems with the activation process.
it seems to me that super reading and dipping are only just like skimming the book. I thought we where supposed to be able to download the entire book(s) from our sub-consience, but i dont see how the photoreading has made the superreading and dipping any easier.
well id love to hear any advice.
thanks all
walk with peace

Check out the thread on the first page that deals called "super reading and dipping seems like skimming" or something like that.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

OP Offline

thanks for the quick reply.
but if through superreading and dipping you learn to get the 7-11%of the books that are important but in the case of text book you have to learn the entire book not just 11% of it.
thanks
walk in peace

That's when you use rapid reading.

Although Super Reading and Dipping does work on textbooks. You just have to make sure you definately follow all the steps, which include preview and mindmaps.

When you Rapid read, it's been my experience that preview, mindmaps, and trigger words aren't as necessary.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

OP Offline

jee thanks
i guess i haven't gotten to the tape on rapid reading yet. thanks i guess i was just feeling like it was missing something-duh guess it was.
thanks

Hi Boylanpower,
Glad to hear your doing better.

I'm clinically depressed, but with the help of Medications, I function fine now.

Have fun with the PR and other courses.

Take Care, Jonah

[This message has been edited by jonah (edited January 30, 2002).]

You should talk to a professional about your problem rather than helping Learning strategires increase their net profit ratio. All these stuff will not help you at all. I hoped you had a wealthy daddy to pay for all the stuff you bought here. If not, you will increase your problems a little more. Have you tried joining a church or something. God is always the answer.

quote:
Originally posted by Boylanpower:
hi i thought i would list my progress on the forums so i can get feedback and help. A while back i bought 21 out of 22 of the pariliminals, and several of the self help courses. (in particular i am finding natural brillance very useful so far)
i got natural brilliance, spring forest, euphoria(which i havent gotten into yet), memmory optimizer and photoreading.
i was desperate when i bought these and was dying of a sucidal depression. a while back i started a new drug thats helping but i am also finding these courses extremely useful. the pariliminals have helped me stay calm and control my depression and the cources to help my move in a forward direction.
i have just photoread my first 2 books-photoreading and natural brilliance and am having problems with the activation process.
it seems to me that super reading and dipping are only just like skimming the book. I thought we where supposed to be able to download the entire book(s) from our sub-consience, but i dont see how the photoreading has made the superreading and dipping any easier.
well id love to hear any advice.
thanks all
walk with peace

Boylanpower,

What paraliminals helped you stay calm? Maybe you can help me...

OP Offline

in particular im finding new past generator, anti-anxioty, and self esteem.
they helped my balance out a little better

I'm glad to hear the paraliminals are helping you balance out!

The photoreading process does download the entire book into your subconscious, where it is thoroughly integrated. Once there, the information can be of service to you in many ways, though you may not easily be able to connect back to its source at a conscious level.

Superreading and dipping help build a foundation for the conscious mind to actively access the material as needed.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved