I was skeptical about the process and mistakenly looked for immediate verification that photoreading was not just another well packaged gimmic. Well, to my surprise, I found that after phtoreading ( even though the page was fuzzy ) and skimming and dipping, that my recall of the book seemed to come out of nowhere. As I passed back through the book other segments became familiar and others ( heretofore read ) would be reinforced. I liken it to a paint brush over a rough absorbant surface, that many passes are required to fill in the indentations. I also where glasses with prisms and found that forcing my eyes to see the blip page resulted in incredible eye strain. I found that by allowing my eyes to "smile" and closing them somewhat seems to have helped. My question is "Have you found certain techniques that would be useful for those who must wear glasses with prisms that correct for double vision. I am sure there are others who experience a difficulty of photoreading when wearing glasses such as described above.