Hello some you may or may not know but i just completed the system and it worked for me for the first time in about 6 months of trying( dont get discouraged i dit and thats why t took so long) i was just thinking today in geology we were looking at contour maps through stereogram glasses and i noticed it give the same effect as the blip page almost i have not tested it out but anyone who have used this method or know anything about it feel free to give some feedback if not the method i used seems to be working very well(envisioning an x in center and eventually after a while i saw and kept the blip page i dont know how i did it but it seemed to be effortless im gonna go with if it isnt broke dont fix it but some who might be having a hard time seeing the blip it may help i will go and test it out on a book(we only used the glasses on a three ring binder and if it works i will post the results well actually i wil post regardless however as i mentioned before those who may know anything about it please pst your knowledge on it thank you

Whats that flyin' in the sky?
OH MY GOD IT's AN F-16, WE're ALL GONNA DIE
Osamas last words ( note) no intentionable insult to razorduo lol (those of you who didnt get it check out his webpage under the giancarlo incident