Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Picotto Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi:

At last I got the photoreading "book". I'm very excited about it, as my current studying skills are not working out for me...

I often come to the forum and search for interesting topics.....

I will post questions as they come in the near future.....

Thanks

My only advice is not to rush the system. It does take time, effort and patience to learn. Once you've learned it, it can help you tremendously.

Though .. as the old adage says, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Good advise Tracy. I agree. It takes time and patients.

I'm still working throuth it my self. I've had some great success and it's been a great help.

The key is confidence and practice, practice and more practice.

Good luck and stick with it.

i also just got photoreading, and i am extremely dissapointed! i just want to know how to photoread, i don't want to know how to super read and dip (among other things)--so i have a question for you all that can photoread: how can i photoread something, and recall it asap without wait 1 sleep cycle, etc.??? can anyone help me, i really want this to work out - please respond to cyborgx@dangerous-minds.com

PhotoReading is all those steps combined. It's a SYSTEM for learning.

It takes practice to get to the skill level you are desiring. At some point, you won't need a long incubation time, but in the begining it's important.

Read through the archives. There are tons of posts on making the system work for you. Overall, you will just need to do it. It isn't going to work instaneously.

Tracey

Picotto Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the replies....

So far I'm trying to get the idea especially with photofocus..... and the preparing technique.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved