Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#26308 02/12/02 05:47 AM
OP Offline

Hi, I ordered the "Book" about a month ago and have been trying to Photoread EVERYTHING since. I've been trying to implant it as a habit so that I can get acclamitized to the system.
Now, my question/comment is...
Within the last week and a half I've been noticing an itch(?) or a twitch(?), difficult to describe, on the right top/back side of the brain. Has anyone got any physical reactions such as the one that I'm vaguely decribing???

Recently I've been getting a "light-headedness" kind of goofy feeling while activating. This has been happening since I got rid of the incubation time (Thanks, Dana!).

I dunno if that counts.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com ("BRAINFREEZE!!!!")

OP Offline

Yeah, there is something to that, since that occationally happens to me. Just about everytime I get "The Itch" is during Photoreading and it seems I can PR better. Maybe because I'm not conciously thinking about the book in front of my nose(?) and I have my attention on the itch.
On the other hand...
It may also be that the atrophied part of my brain that I have been told not to use by the education system is now slowly regenerating back to health!! ;-)

I feel this all the time. No one seems to really know what it is. I've asked around. The only reference I've ever explicitly found to it is from interviews by Hindu Swamis.

In Vedic medicine, this brain tingling is known as "Bindu Chi". Kind of like localized brain chi. Your brain is radiating extra life energy or something.

I know this sounds weird, but that's all I could find. I've had to make my own theories and experiments on top of that.

Oddly, according to yogis there is a direct relationship between bindu chi and abundant semen. This may be the sublimated sex energy that Napoleon Hill spoke of in Think and Grow Rich. He said that when men get older and ejaculate less, that is when their super-genius manifests. Time and time again this is evidenced in famous biographies of the great men. ...could this be an *actual energy*, and not just a psychology concept or metaphor? An intriguing possibility.

I've found that piracetam and magnesium oxide increase the amount of brain chi.

There's also a strange relationship between bindu chi and sound. High pitched sounds especially, but low ones too.

Binaural beats and hemi-sync especially make my brain energy go up.

This is not just chakra energy either, or kundalini energy. It's something different. Or it's at a different stage. I know that when you do have an awakening, energy explodes all around your brain and entire CNS and PNS.

I note that Scheele says to say "mmm" in the Euphoria series. He says, "say 'mmmm' and feel it in your forehead", which is a yogic way to cultivate bindu chi--via chant. Perhaps he has an understanding of this?

I also surmise that this is the same energy that Neil Slade is trying to cultivate at www.neilslade.com when he says to click your amygdala forward and energzie your frontal lobes.

All very strange, I know.

Don't mind me if this seems insane or ridiculous. I know that it must.

No, it doesn't sound weird to me...I practice a little Qigong, and my friend is into healing and stuff ("into" is the wrong word...he's about to graduate from Chinese Medical School and he practices acupuncture and is a licensed herbalist). I definately think that metastates and NLP dips into ancient energy manipulation, and it's cool the two have finally connected.

Don't worry, you don't sound kwazy to me, even I'm just another kwazy person.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com ("He's K-WAY-ZEE!")

OP Offline

Hey, thank you'all for the input. I thought I was a little paranoid, with this feeling.
Brian, I am assuming from your post that this has Helped you to PR better as well as...(fill in the blank, please). Curious to know if you can share what 'your experiments' have done to shed some light on the why and what of this feeling.
If an affirmative as to the benefits, are these the only pills you would suggest?
" I know this sounds weird, but that's all I could find. I've had to make my own theories and experiments on top of that."
I am intrigued as to what to take to increase/help your brain physically work/process better.
On the other hand...
I fear that if I do take some pills and stuff will these make my brain turn to mush and I come to have ballons for brains?

You guys, when you are in the relaxed alpha state, your arteries are widened and more blood reaches your brain. This is the feeling that you are getting. The sharp sensations in your brain is because of the specialized regions of the brain that is being very involvingly used. I usually experience these sensations at the back of my head (which is where vision is located). Other areas are associated with the alpha state. I do research in neurobiology.

your arteries are widened and more blood reaches your brain. This is the feeling that you are getting.

No.

Brian,

Take Anatomy and Human Physiology.

You should also feel warmer as you relax as well. That's why meditative yoga can increase the temperature on the surface of your body. Same reason why you are usually cold when you're tensed.

I am a martial arts and yoga instructor.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved