Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#26540 03/04/02 02:51 PM
OP Offline

nothing again ... contacted LSC one or even two weeks ago and they hoped that my package would be here already. The cards fate is dealing me!
I guess there are a few reasons that the package hasn't arrived already:

• Austrian mail service: bad, lazy
  • Austrian customs: awed by the size of the package, think there's some kind of nuclear bomb attached.
  • Austrian customs & mail service: bad, lazy folk
  • Austrian customs & mail service: opened the package and keep the stuff, then tell me the package was stolen or lost ( hope not)
  • Austrian customs & mail service: bad english, no understand bill and order information
  • Austrian customs & mail service: IDIOTS!
  • Xehupatl's law: The more you want something, the longer you have to wait.
  • Bureaucracy: The more you have paid for the thing, the more forms have to be filled out and stamped = more work for customs and mail service; and for those people the word "work" is a four-letter obcenity.
  • THE AGONY!!

#26541 03/05/02 08:58 PM
OP Offline

I think you can tell by my face what happened today

well, let me tell you about yesterdeay and today.
Yesterday only because I was using immersion for the first time, and it was AWESOME. It's as if during the dive, i'm watching ten differnent television screens at once, i'm full of thoughts and they're flying around in my head. Well as soon as immersion was on - BOOM only one television set ... I could actually feel the thoughts trickle into my conscious mind .. just one continuous flow.
Well, that's that ... now for to-day:
got up in the moring, drove to university, where I attended 2 lectures (if you're interested, one on roman biographies and biographers, and the other one was about vergil) well after that I got together with a wonderful firend of mine, and we say a beautiful mind together ... WOW great movie, now to make my day complete, the Package arrived!!!!

the only thing that seriously ****es me off is that I had to pay 380 EUROS (yes, thats three-hundred and eighty EUROS, about $350) in customs. FOr that kind of money, I could have gotten euphoria! and alot of other paraliminals!

well, make my day!

#26542 03/05/02 09:39 PM

>>>It's as if during the dive, i'm watching ten differnent television screens at once, i'm full of thoughts and they're flying around in my head. Well as soon as immersion was on - BOOM only one television set ... I could actually feel the thoughts trickle into my conscious mind .. just one continuous flow.

Did you know that Immersion actually begins partway into the Dive?

#26543 03/06/02 10:24 AM

Xehupatl,

na dann gibt's jetzt vielleicht sinnvolle posting von Dir.

Benjamin.

(Looking forward to read useful postings from you now.)

#26544 03/07/02 01:16 PM
Hel Offline

Congrats, Xe. Have you started? Which one?

#26545 03/08/02 12:39 AM

na dann gibt's jetzt vielleicht sinnvolle posting von Dir.

Translation, anyone?

#26546 03/08/02 02:34 AM

He gave the translation =)

[i]na dann gibt's jetzt vielleicht sinnvolle posting von Dir[i] = (Looking forward to reading useful postings from you now.)

Since that might be misinterpreted, the way we would read it would be more like, "Now that you have your shipment, I look forward to reading postings from you about them, as I'm sure they'll be very useful."

#26547 03/08/02 12:31 PM
OP Offline

yeah right my translation of the statement was: "hey you stupid ignorat little rat who has been posting all those meaningless stupid crap-post all over the place, I hope you're happy with your damn stuff now and can bother somebody else and I'm soo much better than you and ****"

At least that's what I heard
right, thanks for the pick-me-up bbruehl!!!!
YOU MADE MY DAY

well, as for Brian, I know that the Dive already entrains you to Delta; but since I got that great euphoric feeling about a quarter into Immersion (and it was the first time I used Imemrsion) I'd guess that I hadn't been in Delta until then. I think the brain needs some time to get entrain'd.

Umm and hey thanks for the support everybody, I really couldn't decise where to begin so I started with the Photoreading course and I listen to Dream Play at night and yesterday I also did some from Ideal Mindset. Boy, listening to the New History Generator A really did the trick .. I hadn't been this happy since ?? .. then I blew it when I smoked some weed afterwards ... damn I'm done with that crap!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved