Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have to say that I have read many post by beginners that express a level of skepticism about the photoreading step. I have been a PR practitioner for about 8 months. I have to admit that I am naturally a bit more intuitive (according to the MBTI)than others and more in tune with spontaneous events from within.

I have an intensely personal story that speaks to the heart of spontaneous activation that may provide some inspiration to the doubters.

I have to be honest. Early on in 2001 I had a fit of STUPID and separated from my wife. I got involved in a relationship that defied my stance as a Christian. I was a married man living with a single, younger woman. My wife is as intensely a believer as I am and she bought and mailed me a Christian book about breaking free from improper relationships. You see, she believed that we belong together and she wasn't going to give up on me that easily. I let that dang book sit on my nightstand for 2 and a half months before one day osmething inside me said, "read it." So I photoread it, intending to activate the next day. After I PR'd the book, I was filled with emotions I couldn't comprehend. I felt like I had to get out of that relationship and get back to my wife. I felt as if my life depended on it. I felt like I had a little counselor inside me telling me," you can do this, and this is how." I did leave, and I did return to my wife. I had things flooding my mind like radical honesty with yourself and others. I didn;t find out until later that this is a key element of one of the chapters in that book. To this day, I have never manually activated that book. I have breezed through it once or twice in postview form i guess, just to see. It is amazing that the emotional intensity expressed in the stories relayed in the book are equal to that intense emotional feeling I experienced. From that point on, I never doubted the sheer effectiveness of just the Photoreading step. It is all the proof I needed.

Hope it helps.

PEACE.

great story

BRAVO!!!!!!!!

I had an encounter with emergency spontanious activation. I run a book discussion forum, and I haven't gotten around to reading "The White Goddess" by Robert Graves. I regular-read exactly 200 pages before stalling out. This is a heavy, thick book and 200 pages is a lot of man-hours.

Anyway, about 35 minutes before the discussion was to start, I drank a big glass of water (all the H20 I had in my fridge), took off my glasses, and started 3-2-1 relax. I noticed my floor was tiled after a few pages, so I looked through the book at where the tiles should be. The book started to sparkle red and blue, and have a fuzzy halo around it.

Since I was photoreading upside and backwards, I didn't expect one of the first few pages I read to activate, but I made a bold statement that I had no evidence to back up, but that I believed to be true. I then opened up the book to a page almost at random, (e.i. one chosen by my higher mind) superread until I found the trigger word, and quoted the text to back up my statement.

I also notice that I'm becoming more talkative in real life. My affirmations for PhotoReading almost always include "To be able to discuss this with person or persons X." Discussion seems to come up naturally, and I find myself mentioning some aspects of the books I read to at least one person every day.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved