Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#26555 02/21/02 10:51 PM
OP Offline

Dana,

Am I to understand that After doing the 3-2-1 relaxation, that I can then get into state immediately by one deep breath, mentally saying relax and seeing my flower? Previously to this I was going into state using the full 3-2-1 exersice.

Also, I see myself as a decent Photoreader. You stated in a post that once you get to a certain level of proficiency, there need be no incubation time. Is it true, and how do I know I've reached that level? I have been at least waiting 20 minutes, usualy waiting until the next day. But there have been times I was tempted to go ahead and activate without waiting. Are you saying it is ok to do this?

Any help from others would be appreciated.

PEACE.

Godchild,

I've cut down both. In place of the 3-2-1 exercise, I gently roll my eyes upward with my eyelids close and breath gently.

You get into an alpha state in probably less that 15 seconds.

Then I PR, and after a couple attempts, the incubation time is gone, and I've dived straight into it. I felt it work, and even got a strange, exciting "tickle" in my forehead the first time, and still do, every so often.

Works great! Try experimenting with it; you'll save a lot of time if you get it down.

-Ramon http://razor.ramon.com

Godchild,

What you'll notice is, each time you do the 3-2-1, you'll be able to do each level in less and less time.

When I do it, I move through the whole 3-2-1 in a full breath of air.

Activating right away? Absolutely. Once you are comfortable with the PhotoReading system, you can begin activating right after the closing affirmations in step 3. Make sure to begin with those Mind Probing questions.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved