Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#26558 02/22/02 05:31 AM
Gino Offline OP
OP Offline

What do you guys think about brain gum? Does it work? A friend of mine told me that its the best thing that ever happen to him. He claims that his memory and concentration have increase dramatically. This is one of the websites that I found relating to brain gum.
http://www.braingum.com/

Those who have tried it let me know if it worked for you. If you know someone who has tried it, I really appreciate it if you share what he or she told you about it.I think this gum has PhosphatidylSerine PS.

Thanks in advance,,,

#26559 02/22/02 05:47 AM

This is made by a lecithin company. Why not just take straight lecithin? Save yourself a couple hundred bucks.

Swanson Vitamins has the cheapest granulated lecithin on the internet:
http://www.swansonvitamins.com has it: "granulated lecithin" 16 oz. Swanson brand.

Costs $3.59 , last's for a month at two tablespoons in the morning.

I can't really tell you how it works on its own, because I always take it with 600x2mg of piracetam. A sustainable combo. Most divergent legal drugs burn up your chi over time. A low dose of piracetam with appropriate choline source is sustainable over a life-time, I feel.

If you are concerned about colon absorbtion, and that is the reason why you want to take oral lecithin instead of pills or granules... I think it would be far better to clean out your colon, as you probably have a good 12 pounds of encrusted mucosal **** stuck within you. This will avoid cancer and early death.

Homozone is best for this and has fantastic interactions with piracetam too! Oxygenates your entire body big-time. So much so, you may jump out of your skull with god-intelligence, happens to me occasionally.
http://www.rawhealth.net/colosan.htm is the place.

[This message has been edited by Brian649 (edited February 21, 2002).]

#26560 02/22/02 05:01 PM
Gino Offline OP
OP Offline

Brian649, Thanks for responding. Have you noticed a big difference now that you are taking piracetam. Could you elavorate in your answer. How did your memory work before piracetam compare to now? Pardom my ignorance,but what is a "chi". Is piracetam bad if you take it in large qtys. Whats the name of the combination you use PS & piracetam? Also, How long did you wait before noticing results.

Thanks in advance,

quote:
Originally posted by Brian649:
This is made by a lecithin company. Why not just take straight lecithin? Save yourself a couple hundred bucks.

Swanson Vitamins has the cheapest granulated lecithin on the internet:
http://www.swansonvitamins.com has it: "granulated lecithin" 16 oz. Swanson brand.

Costs $3.59 , last's for a month at two tablespoons in the morning.

I can't really tell you how it works on its own, because I always take it with 600x2mg of piracetam. A sustainable combo. Most divergent legal drugs burn up your chi over time. A low dose of piracetam with appropriate choline source is sustainable over a life-time, I feel.

If you are concerned about colon absorbtion, and that is the reason why you want to take oral lecithin instead of pills or granules... I think it would be far better to clean out your colon, as you probably have a good 12 pounds of encrusted mucosal **** stuck within you. This will avoid cancer and early death.

Homozone is best for this and has fantastic interactions with piracetam too! Oxygenates your entire body big-time. So much so, you may jump out of your skull with god-intelligence, happens to me occasionally.
http://www.rawhealth.net/colosan.htm is the place.

[This message has been edited by Brian649 (edited February 21, 2002).]

#26561 02/22/02 08:18 PM
Gino Offline OP
OP Offline

Also, piracetam is not sold in the US. Where did you bought it, and whats the best dosage?

#26562 02/23/02 04:29 PM
Gino Offline OP
OP Offline

Brian649? or anyone who know about this product?

Thanks,,,, I need a mental boost. I have the CPA exam coming in May and I need to pass it i the first try. The problem is that is too much material to cover and I only have 2 months and 3 weeks remaining.

#26563 02/24/02 06:27 AM

You can buy piracetam (or any smart drug) legally from: http://www.antiaging-systems.com/

You can thank the gay lobby and Clinton for this power. Up to a 3 month supply of any of these drugs.

If your innards are clean, you'll notice a big difference. If you eat an average diet, I'm afraid you will notice very little with piracetam as it is quite weak. That's why it is imperative to use homozone.

No one knows how the "racetam" smart drugs work. There are plenty of theories. I call them "chi drugs" because what I feel is an increase in chi all around. Especially Pramircetam, the most powerful. This stuff opens all of my energy centers.

Chi is an old word for bioenergy. The more bioenergy your brain has, the smarter you are.

Another thing is intensity. How intense are you? I've been using these long enough and have witnessed their effect on many others to know that what you reap is what you sow. These drugs are not panaceas by any stretch. They are amplifiers. They amplify everything. But if you don't have anything to amplify... if you take it and just watch TV and sit on your ass, you'll notice nothing. Versus if you take it and you have a paper to write, you will soar. It's not like caffiene in that *urgency* sense.

Caffiene and smart drugs are quite an explosive combination as Caffiene burns off bioenergy and smart drugs amplify it. If you take piracetam and you are in a lazy mood, 1/2 to 1/3 cup of coffee is enough to explode yourself into cleanish power.

Now, if you want to feel what cocaine is like, mix 600mg of Pramiracetam and 2tbl lecithin with a large coffee. Fireworks! Can't sustain it though, because it will leave you drained after the highest of highs. Prepare to clean your entire house and laugh like a babbling monkey.

It's hard for me to qualify the benefits as I have been using them for a year now and it feels like all I have ever known. They are subtle, not-overt. I can tell you that they are non-addictive, they have zero side-effects, they are legal, and if you are an Intense person, they will reward you with more Intensity. That's the long and short of it.

I know that you have negative neural associations to the word, "drug", but ... you can't point to a single negative side-effect, other than cost. In fact, I think they make you healthier!

All of this evidenced by over 3000+ studies over the past 40 years. The "-racetam" family is both the most experimented drug family and the most non-toxic of all prescription medication. You couldn't get a negative side-effect from these drugs if you tried. They are bioenergy amplifiers. They make you healthier and better.

They are worth researching as a possibility at the very least.

Spring 2001 issue at: http://www.antiaging-systems.com/home1.htm
has a good article.

and now... the "anti-drug" flames.
Bring it on.
I'm ready.

#26564 02/23/02 07:10 PM

quote:
Caffiene and smart drugs are quite an explosive combination as Caffiene burns off bioenergy and smart drugs amplify it. If you take piracetam and you are in a lazy mood, 1/2 to 1/3 cup of coffee is enough to explode yourself into cleanish power.

Now, if you want to feel what cocaine is like, mix 600mg of Pramiracetam and 2tbl lecithin with a large coffee. Fireworks! Can't sustain it though, because it will leave you drained after the highest of highs. Prepare to clean your entire house and laugh like a babbling monkey.

It's hard for me to qualify the benefits as I have been using them for a year now and it feels like all I have ever known. They are subtle, not-overt. I can tell you that they are non-addictive, they have zero side-effects, they are legal, and if you are an Intense person, they will reward you with more Intensity. That's the long and short of it.

Brian, now I know why your posts are always so long!

Coffee is really bad, though! For me, it always works as a quick and painless laxative

#26565 02/23/02 07:43 PM

Brian, now I know why your posts are always so long!

Well, again, they only amplify what is already there. I know lazy people who try them and say 'nothing is happening' and I know entrepeneur-like people who try them and say, 'this is exactly what I need.'

Kind of like how an insincere person can perform the motions of qigong and will get no bioenergetic benefit unless he is mentally 'there'.

It's rather like doing qigong by doing .. work, in-the-world work. You're cultivating yourself by challenging yourself. You increase your bioenergy through decisive action and intensity. This is what the world needs. More action AND more vitality/cultivation. Simultaneously.

The end result is greater complexity on all fronts... which includes longer posts fortunateley or unfortunately.

Losing oneself in ones spirituality is selfish... and also quite a bit nonsensical as we will see a major environmental crisis within our lifetime. Make your monastery/meditation your work. "Flow" / "Natural Brilliance" all the way.
http://www.wie.org/j15/robbins.asp
It is an interview with the great prophet, Saint Robbins.

...I've read this article at least 14 times in the past year. And I keep coming back to it. This article is the most profound spiritual diatribe I have ever encountered. Gets my head out of the hazy clouds and back on earth.

#26566 02/23/02 10:41 PM
Gino Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks; I will buy the piracetam ASAP. I will study like a MF, and I have to pass the CPA if I want to make 50K per year. With that incentive, I doubt that anyone could be lazy. I’m studying four 550-page books and I’m 25% through. My exam will consist of Business Law, Auditing, Financial Accounting, Taxes, Governmental Accounting, and Cost Accounting. If what you said is true, I guess Piracetam will be my savior. I have a descent memory, and an IQ of 135. The only problem is that this exam is hard as hell, so I need something that will help me work at my pick 10 hrs per day. Only 10% of the candidates that sit for the CPA pass it in their first sitting. I have 3 more questions. How long before I notice results? How should I take it, before of after meals? Which will be the best dosage to start.

Thanks a bunch for your insight. If you ever have a problem with the IRS, let me know. I can give you some expensive tips for free.

#26567 02/23/02 11:17 PM

Gino,

Hold off for a bit. Send me your current email address and I'll forward you to someone who knows 10 times the amount I do on these matters. You should talk to him, tell him your needs before you invest any money in the stuff. He's much more of an alchemist than I am. Knows how to mix the right potions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved