Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,
Since this forum is very active(the most active forum i know). I think you probably have read many books about self-help/brain boosting technique. I want you to recommend any good books which can aid me in learning such as time management for student ... disciplined review cycle ... and so on.

Thanks.

Einstien Factor by Win Wenger, I liked it. Dont know if that is exactly what you are looking for.

OP Offline

Thanks Mastermind. However , I already have that book. Another book? Especially in learning field.

quote:
Originally posted by theerapun:
Thanks Mastermind. However , I already have that book. Another book? Especially in learning field.

About Learning
by Bernice McCarthy

Pretty good stuff. The discussed 4mat system is also used in the NLP (ABNLP) trainers training.

USE YOUR HEAD by TONY BUZAN it covers many topics from mind mapping to speed reading as well as many memory techniques!

AND, if you want more of each section in this book in each of his millenium edition books the sections have their own book!

OP Offline

Thanks both Erwin and les paul.

Les paul,
how many pages does 'Use Your Head' has? Just approximately , I don't want the exact number. I wanna know this since my translated version of that book is only 160pages long. It's cool but I think it only skim the surfaces of all techniques. Maybe I'll have to buy separated books as you suggest

yeah mine too has 160 pages quite good but as you say quite limited.

The other buzan books include the speed reading book, the mind map book, use yoiur memory and master your memory but i dont own these except the mind map book.

x Offline

I have a copy of Double Your Brain Power by Jean Marie Stine, (ISBN 0131867016). It talks about learning, memory, reading, listening, and thinking. I haven't finished it yet but it is a good read and has many eye opening exercises.

Pumping Ions by Tony Buzan has some amazing exercises in it as well, but it's more of an IQ builder.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved