Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Hel Offline

What is GAP management?

Allen i check in from time to time

Hope you are doing well. Always enjoy your posts.

I remember SDstudent's trials from some months ago and i guess he posted as i glanced thru.

This is a terrific df. Young people and us older folks all mixing and sharing info. It's a very unique circumstance here because of the product.

I'm still PhRing and using NB and the paraliminals. And, yes, i think Vera's ABC lists are terrific as well. I combine her analograffiti(sp????) with MMing and ABC lists.

Why does Wenger call his intuition book The Einstein Factor? But i'm half retarded so i guess i'm an Einstein Factor

OP Offline

Dana, Pete or Paul:

The most benefit I have gotten has been from Rapid Reading the passage then answering the questions. This is all after PRing of course.

Can you please give me your advise on my current situation? Thanks in advance.

OP Offline

Dana, Pete or Paul:

I can seems to stay in the "Flow" in the time needed. I been trying to relax, but I am missing easy questions.

Can you please give me your advise on my current situation? Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited March 19, 2002).]

OP Offline

Just trying to keep this post alive.

SDSTUDENT

Just wondering, How is the individual doing so far with Mental Photography for Subliminal Dynamics? You ever thougth about giving that another go. Remember, Photoreading and Mental Photography are similar, but uses different routes to obtain the same results.

OP Offline

Greetings allenhm,

Like you said, both systems are similar in mentally photography the pages. I feel that looking six inches above the book and staring like you are daydreaming quickly gives me the blip page. PR is better when it comes to activation. I am able to go through easy books faster when superreading/dipping and skittering. Most of the ideas in easier books repeat themselves throughout the book so I am not missing much if I pass by during super reading. I am beginning to feel more comfortable about my ability. No real spontaneous activation has occured. But if I mind probe and ask what answer seems correct, I usually get the right one. I don't know if that is based on my previous knowledge, PRing or common sense. I believe that it is PRing. I try to PR any book that I can get my hands on even if I don't activate it. Flipping through pages for a minute or two can't hurt. Do you have any specific suggestion about using the Mental Photography system or Photoreading, allenhm?

The MCAT has been my biggest challenge. After photoreading the verbal reasoning passage, I lose accurate if I superread and dip as oppose to rapid reading. But rapid reading takes more time and we don't have a lot of time. Max 9 minutes to read and answer 6-9 questions. I have tried to read the questions before I rapid read the passage in order to send a mind probe to my inner mind, but I don't see any significant different plus i waste more time. If it was a simple "locate the answer type of test", then I would not have difficult using the super read and dip. But in these passages the author's augment may change later on. Rapid reading gives me an overview and then I can hone in on the answers. I would greatly appreciate if an employee of Learning Strategies could recommend a simple method to try or comment on mine. My exam is April 20th. Thanks in advance.

quote:
Originally posted by allenhm:
SDSTUDENT

Just wondering, How is the individual doing so far with Mental Photography for Subliminal Dynamics? You ever thougth about giving that another go. Remember, Photoreading and Mental Photography are similar, but uses different routes to obtain the same results.

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited March 26, 2002).]

SDstudent,

Call me for free coaching support. I will work with you on mastering the basics of PhotoReading so you can start getting results right now.

800-735-8273

Dana

OP Offline

Thanks for your help Dana. I will try your suggestions.

quote:
Originally posted by Dana Hanson:
SDstudent,

Call me for free coaching support. I will work with you on mastering the basics of PhotoReading so you can start getting results right now.

800-735-8273

Dana

[This message has been edited by SDstudent (edited March 26, 2002).]

hey SDS

i thinkt the deal with the verbal passages is practice. i'm sorry if that sounds just like old fashioned advice. but i mean, once you've done enuf of them (i did 100's right before the mcat, like 2 weeks before) you kinda "see" what the question is really intending. the prob is the answers are really close together...and the way the question is phrased, it doesnt lead you anywhere.

i dont know if that helps...but watever the case, good luck!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved